Chapter 90-Never want to let you go!

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: I'm so hyped up with updating ^^ So here is a chapter where in all troubles are all gone also mianhae for the short chapters before because there is a sequel for this story so I'm excited to introduce new characters so before everything else here is chapter 90 with never want to let you go ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE

------

"I'm actually going to think that this is all a dream but who cares I have 7 loving husbands and 8 beautiful kids call me anything you want but I won't say anything bad back at you.

My name is Jang ______ and I'm an heiress.

before I was a rich, conceited, heartless person because of the riches and popularity I got without even working hard for it. 

I was really pissed about my father letting me meet guys whom I don't know and honestly none of those guys are good enough for me they don't even match up with my husbands well except for 2 persons, That is Lee Chanhee and Bang Minsoo they are the only guys who are good enough but they wanted me to follow my heart so I didn't end up with any of them."

You said while you are recording your voice.

A knock scrambled on the door and you turned to it and you yelled "Come in!" the door opened and your hubbies flooded in, "_____-ah?" Sungjong called and you smiled at Sungjong, "Sungjong what's up?" you asked him and all of them smiled at you, "Well we have something for you but before you leave that seat of yours follow us first." Sungkyu said and you smiled at him.

"Okay, so what's up?" you asked and Sungyeol smiled "Oh wifey is so stubborn." he said and you smiled at him. "Well I want to know what's up with you guys?" you asked and L smiled "Wifey do you remember a certain time when all of us hated you?" Myungsoo asked and you smiled at him.

"Yeah I remember that time you all thought of me as an evil, conceited, spoiled brat well even though I'am one before." you said and all of them laughed at you, "Why what's so funny?" you asked and Dongwoo smiled "Nothing we are just remembering the days when you tried to torture us." he said and you gave him a weird look.

"Torture you?" you asked them and Hoya smiled "Oh not torture but give us extreme head aches!" Hoya said and you pouted at them. Woohyun smiled and he said "Well atleast you've chaned into someone we love and someone whom we will love more and more each day." you smiled at him and your heart wanted to cry.

"We love you ______-ah." Sungkyu said and you smiled "I love you too guys." you said and all of them exchanged looks, "Uh we are here to ask you one question." Hoya said, "Tell me what is it?" you asked them and Hoya look at Dongwoo and Dongwoo turned to Sungyeol and Sungyeol turned to L and L sighed. "Why me?" Myungsoo asked all of them and he smiled at you.

"Wifey we are here because we wanted to ask you something." Myungsoo said and you smiled at him and "What is it?" you asked him and he inhaled "Well....uh we are going t-to ask you if you are going to choose from one of us who would that be?" he asked and you smiled and you answered "This might be a self-fish answer but I love all of you and you guys are my heart so I don't think I could choose just one from you." you answered and all of them smiled.

"So if I'm going to choose one well I don't have an answer." you said and a smiled formed on their lips, "So what do you like about us individually?" Sungkyu asked and you smiled "Well Sungkyu oppa I like you for being caring, Dongwoo oppa I like you for being a smiling person, Woohyun oppa I like you because you never turned back on me, Hoya oppa I like you because you learned how to face your fears, Sungyeol oppa I like you aside from your chodingness you are really loving towards me, Myungsoo oppa I like you because besides your emotionless features you still gave me a part of your heart and you showed me a different you after all and Sungjong oppa I like you because you are always there even though you hated me so much." you said and all of them wanted to cry.

"I love you all so much." you said and Sungjong attacked you with a hug and he cried in your arms, "Wifey I love you too." he said and that made you smile you look at the other boys and Sungyeol hugged you and the other boys followed as well. "WIFEY WE LOVE YOU FOREVER!" all of them yelled and you smiled at them.

"Wifey we never want to let you go!" Sungkyu yelled and all of them followed as well, "Yeah wifey we never want to let you go!" you smiled and tears started to form in your eyes, "I also never want to let go of you." you said and all of them hugged you and kissed you.

"WIFEY WE LOVE YOU FOREVER!" All of them yelled and you yelled "NADU SARANGHAEYO~!"

~~~~~~~>

Chapter 90~!!!! <3

Last chapter next chapter

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners~!]