Chapter 5-The bratinella part.3

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpc2SXiIdc-->B2ST's Bad girl (Robotaki remix)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seven of them turned and saw you glaring at them. "Hyung why is _____-agasshi glaring at us?" Sungjong asked and you turned back to Chanhee. "Chanhee-ssi can I ask something?" he turned to you and answered "Yeah you can." you gulped and "What are the things you like in a girl?" he smiled and said "Uh...someone who is sweet, caring and also a girl who can make me smile even on the first time I see her." he look at you and he said "Someone like the girl infront of me right now." your eyes widened "I know I'm just one of your candidates but I know I can do better than the other candidates can do." He pulled you and your face was only inches away from your face. Sungkyu shot up and said "Yah! what is this guy doing to our agasshi?" you smiled and said "Chanhee-ssi I wouldn't hurt you if you let me go." he smirked and he asked "What can you possibly do?" Woohyun shot up and said "Uh-oh! this doesn't look good." Chanhee smiled and said "Call me Chunji if you want to." you smiled and said "I'm sorry Chunji-ssi but I want to tell you that." you grabbed his arm and flipped him over. "OW!!!" he groaned in pain. "I don't like eted guys like you araso!" the seven of them outside had their jaws dropped open. You fixed yourself and walked out. "YAH!!!!" he shouted and you smirked at him. "BUTLERS KIM, JANG, NAM and LEE let's go!" you rushed out and got in the car. "I'm going to kill halbeoji for arranging a marriage for me to this freaking eted guy!" you drove off and the seven of them are bracing themselves at the back. "Agasshi did you just flipped that Chanhee guy over a while ago?" Dongwoo asked and you gave him a look "Jang Dongwoo-ssi I hope you understand that I hate erted guys!" Dongwoo nodded and you stepped on it and it rushed faster than a race car. 

 

After that you arrive home and you glared at everyone. You stumbled towards your room and after a few seconds. "AISH!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!" all of them downstairs suddenly "Omo agasshi sure is angry." a maid said. "What exactly happened butler Kim?" Sungkyu look up and said "Well uh...Lee Chanhee-ssi did something ____-agasshi hated that's why." He gave Sungkyu a look and said "And?" Hoya sighed and "Lee Chanhee did something erted on agasshi that's why." All of their eyes widened "Mwoh?" the head butler asked "But agasshi flipped him over so nothing happened to her." Sungjong added. "BUTLER KIM!!!" you shouted and the head butler faced Sungkyu and "That's your call." Sungkyu bowed and said "De." he went to your room and "Yes agasshi? why are you calling me?" you look at him and said "Bring the other six in." he nodded and "De" he bowed and called the others. When they got in your room you smirked at them and "Mianhe if I'm going to do this to you guys." you threw the pillow to the side and "YAH!!!!" you run towards them and beat them up. You pulled Sungkyu's collar and tossed him to the side. You punched Dongwoo on the arm, You kicked Woohyun on his shins, You pulled Hoya and threw him on your bed, You punched Sungyeol on the stomach not hard but full of force, You flipped L and threw him to Sungjong. After that Hoya got up and pulled you to calm you down but it turned to Hoya was on top of you which made your heart race for a second *What is this feeling?* you can feel his warm breath and you snapped out from your daze and you pushed him and you shouted "AISH!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Here is another chapter!!!

<3

Mianhe for not updating guys!

wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!!!

<3