Chapter 89-It's you alone

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Here is Dongwoo and it's 2 chapters left before it all ends ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNEVnaZVNw

-----

A week passed and your colds are now aside and it's a day when you woke up so early and you have nothing to do and you had this little plan but you have fears on failing so you were there on the couch with your chin resting on your knees and you sighed "I'm so bored." you said to yourself and you sniffed a little and you started to smell Lauren's and Mavin's bread key chain.

[A/N: I don't know what to call it ^^ mianhae]

Your tummy started to make sounds and you look at the key chain and you took it from the coffee table and you sniffed it for a little and you  sighed "Fine I'll try to cook for the first time." you told yourself, You walked towards the kitchen and you sighed "How to start?" you asked yourself and you stumbled over the pots and pans and you pulled out the biggest frying pan for your plan on making hot cakes.

You pulled out the cook book, you wore the apron on and you pulled out the ingredients and you opened the cook book for the simplest form of hot cakes and how to make them.

You smiled because you find the recipe easy but after 10 minutes you sighed because all the hot cakes you made looked like it came from hell because it was badly burnt. "I at this oh how did I became a mother." you said with a sigh.

Dongwoo came in the kitchen and his eyes widened at the smell and how the kitchen looked like all of the kids played inside the kitchen, "Woah what happened here?" he asked and you turned around to see Dongwoo and he smiled at you, "Uh princess you got some flour on your cheek." he said and you shook your head, "I don't need to worry about that, I need to be worried about this!" you said and he smiled, "What are you trying to do?" he asked.

"I was trying to make some hot cakes but turns out I wasn't so mianhae it feels like I'm going to kill my kids." you said and he giggled a little and he said "Okay okay I'll teach how to make hot cakes." he said and you smiled at him, "Really?!" you asked him and he nodded, "Of course~!" he chimed and you smiled at him.

"let's get started shall we?" he asked and you nodded at him, "NE!" you yelled gleefully and he smiled at you.

"So I see you did the batter okay but wifey why oh I see." he said as he turned the flame lower because it was on it's max level, he smiled at you and he asked "Why are you into this?" he asked and you look at the floor and you sighed "Okay I was just hungry and it's also a shame that I became a mother without knowing how to make this simple stuff." you answered and he smiled at you.

"______-ah you don't have to do this." he said with a smile, "I have to out of all the mothers in this world I'am the most unworthy to become one." you said and he chuckled and he pulled you closer, "Yah you're not unworthy,  a mother should know how to cook yes but your love for our kids is better than any other love anyone could give." Dongwoo said and  you softened at his words.

"Thanks for cheering me up over my hateful feeling over this hot cake recipe." you said and he smiled at you, "Psh! you are perfect for me so don't you think that way araso I love you so much." he said and he pecked  you on your forehead. You smiled at him and there after an hour of Dongwoo's teaching you finally got it perfectly.

"YES I DID IT!" you yelled and he smiled at you, "Oh yes wifey did it!' he said and the 2 of you hugged each other and he smiled "Oh wifey you don't have to be a good cook to be a good mother it was never that way." he said and you smiled at him.

"It's how you love our kids and that is all." he said and you smiled at him "Thank you oppa saranghaeyo." you said and he smiled and said "Nadu saranghaeyo~!"

~~~~~>

So we are almost at the end and it's 2 chapters left ^^