Chapter 19-The rude road kill part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45QSxYMgvdM-->SHINee's Lucifer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay starting from this chapter I shall make this format :)

Your POV:

"OTTOKAE!!!!" I screeched in a low voice, I turned and saw L.joe hiding and Jihye on the way. I was freaking frustrated with that Jihye girl and there comes "Agasshi are you okay?" I look at him and It was Woohyun I look at him and screeched "Do I look okay?!"

Woohyun look at me with shock in his eyes and there Jihye came and kicked Woohyun aside. "YAH! _______ DID YOU SAW L.JOE OPPA?!" she asked in a voice that of course can literally  make the deaf hear. "I'm not deaf okay! you don't have to shout!" 

She scoffed and "LOOKS WHO'S NOT SHOUTING!" obviously she was making a scene. She suddenly grabbed me the by the shoulders and slammed me against the wall. I groaned in pain not showing her but it really hurts. "What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Huh! yah! I don't care if you are the heiress-" Woohyun stood up still in pain, "YAH! let  go of our agasshi!!!" Woohyun shouted.

 

Jihye's POV:

I was looking for L.joe oppa since he quickly disappeared so one hunch and I know for the fact that he is with that hairless heiress.  I went to the lobby and saw her there and L.joe oppa chasing after her then I shouted "Oppa!" I saw him twitch. 

I ran after him and that stupid heiress tripped *Haha! major stupidity!* but I couldn't see where L.joe oppa ran to. Then there I walked infront of her and kicked her butler aside.

"YAH! _______ DID YOU SAW L.JOE OPPA?!" she look at me and then "I'm not deaf okay! you don't have to shout!" I scoffed and said "LOOKS WHO'S NOT SHOUTING!" obviously I was making a scene I grabbed her by her shoulders and I slammed her against the wall. 

"What's wrong with you?" she asked me and I answered "Huh! yah! I don't care if you are the heiress-" then her freaking butler stood up and shouted "YAH! let  go of out agasshi!!!"

 

Woohyun's POV:

I was just waiting for agasshi to come down since the others are bored and I'm not so I decided to wait for her. "Freaking A! I thought they are all patient but looks like I'm the original! baby love crash!"

Okay I was honestly and totally bored so decided to sing A-cha in my mind but ended up singing it. I started to sing random songs

also "Na eoddeokhaeyo eonni~!" I started to sing FX's Nu abo and then "Nan neoui Boy Friend nan neoui Boy Friend,neon naui Girl Friend neon naui Girl Friend~!" and then there's the sigh.  

I started to drum my fingers against the ledge of the concrete wall then there I saw agasshi running and looks like a zombie is chasing her. 

I also saw Lee Byunghun her possible fiance then after a few seconds she tripped I rushed towards her and asked her "Agasshi are you okay?" she look at me and all of a sudden "Do I look okay?!"  

I look at her and I was in real shock then I gazed at her then I felt a hard blow against my side and then there next thing I knew I was on the floor. "Fr-reaking r-road k-kill look." I managed to say it but it was unheared.

She slammed agasshi against the wall my eyes widened and then I want to say this girl is beautiful but she looks like road kill literally road kill. I clenched on my side and tried to get up then there I don't know what happened it was all of a sudden "YAH! let  go of our agasshi!!!" 

I shouted and she smirked at me and I was like "Uh-oh!"

 

Narrator's POV:

Jihye smirked and Woohyun was like "Uh-oh!" then there Jihye brushed your hair and then "Agasshi you have such beautiful hair what do you do with it?" you look at her and she pulled it. "Ow!" Woohyun was clenching his anger in and then "Woohyun-ah?!" He turned and there Ahyoung was there she was like "What is going on?"Jihye turned the smirk and faced you again and then slapped you.

------------------------------>

Here is chapter 19!

Mianhe for not updating much!

:(

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3