Chapter 58-Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: First of all I apologize for not updating yesterday MIANHAEYO~!!! keunde here is a lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh part for you guys~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s

------------

A week passed and you were discharged from the hospital along with Ahyoung. "I thank you again Ahyoung-unni." you said and she smiled at you "I have to g-" you tugged on her wrist "Live with us you are welcome there." she smiled "Thank you agasshi but I can't." You pouted "Waeyo?"

She smiled "I still have a husband waiting for me at home."  you smiled "Ahyoung unni did you forget he is already in our house he is there with butler Seo he is taking care of him there." 

Her eyes widened "Mworago?" you smiled and you drag her home to her husband. He was pacing back and forth by the door, "Where is she?", "Be patient mr. Lee she'll be here." Butler Seo said and he sat beside him.

After a few seconds your van arrived and you hopped off while Sungjong and Sungyeol are accompanying you down. Then all of you entered the mansion and mr. Lee shot up and he bowed infront of you "Don't have to ask." you moved aside and Ahyoung appeared and she hugged her husband revealing this couple.

You smiled at their sweetness and then Woohyun wrapped his arm around your shoulder and he whispered in your ear, "Yah don't be jealous you still have us here araso?" you smiled and you turned to face him and his eyes widened then he smirked "Are you planning to kiss me because I'll give it to you." you giggled and then a smug look form on your face when they are all smirking and expecting for a kiss.

You backed a few steps "No, no, no...." before you could run away Hoya pulled you and he moved closer to your face and he said "You know you don't have to hesitate I know you want to kiss me." You pushed him and you glared at him "Yah don't be to showy." He smiled and then Sungjong back hugged you and yelled "Jagiya~!!!!" he placed his chin on your shoulders and you smiled at him, "Oppa....." you muttered and he turned to face him.

He smiled and he pecked you on your lips, All of them look at eachother and they attacked you in a hug and kisses, You squealed and you rushed towards the couple.

"Jebal protect me~!!" Ahyoung giggled "Yah boys whack your hormones down." just then the stupid 3rd eldest member askes "What are hormones? are they like digimon or pokemon?" you faced-palm yourself and you sighed.

"Woohyun-oppa were you sleeping in your biology class?" you asked and he scratched the back of his head he smiled and you smile back at him. He rushed towards you when "Hold on your horses Woohyun she isn't fully recovered yet before you squish her to death and make her wound open up and bleed." Sungkyu remarked

You smiled and said "Aigoo Sungkyu-oppa." you muttered and you hugged him. L pulled you and said "Yah how about me you have forgotten about your hottest hubby." you giggled 

"Hottest hubby you say?" you barked at him

"Yeah shut up L-hyung if you are her the hottest then I'am the cutest~!" Sungjong muttered and you nodded.

"Yeah I would accept the fact that you are my cutest hubby." you said and he jumped out and down as he stuck his tongue out at his hyung yelling "I'M THE CUTEST~!!! BEAT THAT!!!" all of the 6 members look at each other and pouted at you.

"Yah how about me?" all of them pointed at themselves and pouted, "Okay okay....Sungjong oppa is the cutest, L oppa is the hottest, uh.... Sungkyu oppa is the kindest, Dongwoo oppa is the funniest, Hoya oppa is the most talented......Sungyeol oppa is the  most childish." He face-palmed at himself and you giggled, "Then Woohyun oppa is the most clueless among all of you." He sighed and you giggled.

"Don't worry oppas you seven are the est of all things in my life and plus you are the BEST persons I ever met in my entire life." you said and all of them softened.

They smiled and Dongwoo started to rap "SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE~!!!!!" you smiled and all of them carried you to the garden to play.

------------>

How many days left and it's their comeback and I'm on the asdfghjklasdfghjkl moment right now~!!!!

wait for the next chapter and I LOVE YA GUYS~!!!!