Chapter 15-Lee Byunghun part.3

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AkyOZX934-->SNSD's Say yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"_________-ah do you want to go out?" you look at him and "Go out?" before you could nod and say yes. "Agasshi! your appa wants to talk ot you here." Sungjong said and you look at him and took the phone. "Jakkaman Byunghun oppa." you smiled and "Appa waeyo?","Are you going out?" your eyes widend "De appa how did you know?", "Well I can feel that Byunghun is there." you glanced at him and "De appa he is here anyways wae did you call?" he smiled from the other line and "Nothing I just called to ask how are you?" you smiled and "Appa I'm fine." he chuckled from the other line "Appa wae are you laughing?", "Nothing I just missed you and anyways who answered the phone is that person a girl or a boy?" you look at Sungjong and "that person is a he appa." he chuckled and "Can I talk to Byunghun for a while dear?" you nodded and said "Sure appa just wait." you handed L.joe the phone and "De president Jang?" you could feel that the whole conversaiton was all about you. He handed you back the phone and  "What did you and appa talk about?" he smiled and said "Nothing much." then he held out a loud giggle. "What?" you asked him and he shook his head and he smiled.

 

"Oppa where are you taking me?" he smiled and then "HYUNG!" he yelled you look at the guy and "That is Chanhee right?" L.joe look at you and "Oh! do you know him?" you nodded and he turned to the  of you. "Oh! L.joe and _______-agasshi." you look at him and remembered that moment when he did something to you. "Chanhee-ssi you are with....In jung?!" you look at your cousin and "Oh! ______-ah! how are you now?" you glared at her and she glared back at you. "How did the  of you know each other?" Chunji asked and "SHE IS MY COUSIN!" the 2 of you said in unison. 

---------->

Mianhe here I go again!

Chapter 16 will be posted later or tomorrow.

Sorry!

<3 

Here still spazzing about our new Korean student

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3