Chapter 65-Marrying them...

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:The most awaited chapter has arrived~!!! Here is chapter 65 Marrying them. <3 hope you guys like this chapter :))]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYvPrJBRkpA

-----

A weeked passed after that incident courtesy of the L.joe you couldn't accpet the fact that all 7 of them wanted to marry you.

~Flash back~

"Come on _____-ah let's get married!" L said

"Yeah come on!" Sungkyu said

"Yeah and we will have beautiful babies." Woohyun said, "Babies already you don't even know the meaning of hormones you dimwitt." Dongwoo said

"Come on wifey~!" Sungjong said

"Yeah it would be better since you and all 7 of are your hubbies." Sungyeol said

"Yeah plus 7 beautiful babies~!" Woohyun chimed.

"I don't think I can carry 7 children around." you said and all of them smiled at your cuteness. 

"Come on we can take care of them." Sungkyu said and you sighed

"Marry us!" Hoya said

"FINE!" you answered

all of them partied.

~~~

You are standing inside your room sighing for how many times since the maids are overly excited about your marriage with the 7, "Agasshi are you excited?" a maid asked and you smiled.

She smiled and she zipped up your simple wedding dress, 

"Woah even it's simple you still look beautiful." you turned "Hyewon!" she smiled and she hugged you, "Congratulations deary you are getting married finally." she said and you smiled since last week's event was Hyewon and Jaejin's wedding and sadly Hyewon has to live up being called noona by Jaejin.

You smiled at her and then "Woah~!" you turned "CAP!" you yelled and he smiled back at you, "Congrats _____-ah sorry it didn't work for the 2 of us." you smiled at him, "Don't worry I still love you as my precious doryeo-", "Don't call me that." you giggled. "Where is she?" your appa's voice filled the room and you turned "Oh goodness my daughter _______-ah you look very pretty." you smiled "Thanks dad." you said and he hugged you.

~~~

You started to feel dizzy when you saw the simple venue, "I'm marrying my 7 hubbies wait is that even legal?" you asked and your appa giggled. "Don't worry _______-ah I heard you love them equally so the thought of your wedding is just all of us in the mansion so don't be nervous." your appa said reassuring you

You are having a civil wedding with the 7 of them and when you look up your eyes widened and the 7 of them are looking like models for W korea. You smiled at them and they are grooming themselves, fixing their hairs and straightening their tux.

You smiled and they look up and their eyes widened "She's hot!" Dongwoo said and the rest giggled and then your appa gave you to them and then "Uh boys what will I call your group?" the attorney asked and they smirked at each other "It's Infinite sir!" they said in unison and the attorney smiled.

"Okay then Infinite would you take Jang ______ as your wife?" They smiled and they yelled "WE DO!" the attorney turned to you and "Jang ______ would you take Infinite as your husbands?" you smiled and you nodded "I do." the attorney smiled "How are you going to kiss her?" They turned to each other and they just kissed you on your cheeks, forehad and some went for your shoulder.

"I now pronounce you husbands and wife!" all of them smiled and you got random kisses from them. Your appa smiled and he randomly asked you "Now your problem is who goes first?" Your eyes widened and you turned to them and you bit your lower lip and all of them are now anticipating for your answer on who goes first.

All 8 of you headed towards Infinite's room and you sat there and the connection of your room to theirs is only a wooden double doors.

"So who goes first?" Sungkyu asked and you were sitting there near the window.

"Well let's see I'll draw out numbers for you guys 1 to 7 and who get's number 1 goes first." you said with a little bitterness in your words.

All of them nodded, "Can it be by age?" Sungkyu asked and you glared at him, "Be fair oppa!" he smiled "Okay I will."

You wrote numbers on papers and you placed them in a tiny fish bowl.

"Okay guys get one." you said and they got one each.

"Guys moment of truth who goes first and last." Hoya said

They opened the papers and then noise blasted the room and the first one is "I'm the first one~!" Hoya said and the rest glared at him. You look at Hoya's paper and it was number 1.

Next one number 2 is Sungjong, third is Sungyeol, fourth is L, Fifth is Dongwoo sixth is Woohyun and the last one goes to the leader.

"Oh boy." you said and you face-palmed yourself.

------>

Chapter 65 is here and hopefully you enjoyed this one :))

<3

#Infinitized