Chapter 34-Broken

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADj7D2uAd20--> Broken by Seo In Gook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MWOH?" the others exclaimed "Are you sure about this butler Jong?" you asked him and said "Not Butler Yeol again." Sungjong pulled Hoya's phone out and said "Agasshi here this is Hoya hyung's hand phone." You took it and searched his inbox. "Sungjong are you sure." Sungkyu asked him and "Ne hyung I'am sure Hoya hyung never leaves without his phone."  Sungkyu look down and said "Sungyeol's phone is with him right?" Sungjong nodded and your eyes widened at Hoya's inbox, "Butler Kyu look at this." Sungkyu immidiately look at it and said "Ahyoung noona?" Sungkyu asked and you shook your head and said "No if this is Ahyoung she wouldn't send this kind of message to Hoya err......Butler Hoya." Sungkyu look at Hoya's call logs and all of it are from his umma and the rest of them. "Agasshi If they were kidnapped then the kidnappers want something in exchange right." Woohyun said when suddenly the phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo Jang ______ "

you knitted your eyebrows and "Ne this is Jang _____ what is it?"

"We know you lost 2 butlers and I know you are now having a hunch where the 2 are." then the voice continued "In exchange of the 2 we want you to come here."

"Come where?"

"If you want them back you must come here alone and just you alone."

"Where should I go?"

"Come here near the pier later at 5pm or else the 2 of them will die!"

Then the line was cut off.

"Agasshi who was it?" You look down and said "The kidnappers." All of their eyes widened "What do they want?" asked Dongwoo. You look at the 5 of them and said "They want me to go there.", "What are you waiting for agasshi let's go!" Woohyun said. "NO! the 5 of you stay here and I'm going there alone." Myungsoo look at you and said "Are you crazy?! Why would you go there alone? why are you risking your life for us?" You look at L in the eyes and said "I can't afford to lose any of you guys I can't stand if one of you will just disappear away from me I maybe selfish but that's what I get from loving the seven of you." All of their eyes widened and "Loving us?" Dongwoo asked you nodded and walked away.

 

You stormed out of the mansion and the 5 followed you and shouting "AGASSHI DON'T GO!", "THERE STILL ARE OTHER PLANS!" you look at them and shouted "SHUT UP! I already told you I can't live without the seven of you." All of them paused and you walked away and went off towards the pier. "Hoya, Sungyeol just wait for me." you said while drving you car. After the travel you got to the place and it was dark and you can't see anything. You kicked the front door and yelled "I'M HERE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!" you sighed and kicked the door again and this time the door fell open. You walked inside and "Hello?" you walk further and you accidentally stepped on something and it yelled. You pulled your phone out and "HOYA!" you immidiately pulled him towards you and "Hoya are you alright hey! talk to me." He look at you with fear in his eyes and he said weakly "Babo why did you go here?" you look at him and asked "Where's Sungyeol?" He was breathing heavily and then before he could answer the lights opened and "AGASSHI!" You look up and saw "INJUNG!" she was laughing and she pulled Sungyeol who was beaten up badly. You look at Hoya and he was also badly beaten up. "SO AGASSHI HOW ARE YOU?" you glared at her and said "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM."

------------------------------>

Hi-yeom guys hehe! so this is it where it will all begin!

Caution the next chapter will be filled with cursing and everything.

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

<3