Chapter 80-Surprise surprise ^_^

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Hi-yeom~!!! here is chapter 80 and 5 chapters left ^^ Thank you guys for supporting <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRpUVoFtfWA

----

Another month passed and it was only a month left before you give birth, You hubbies are busy and you don't see them that much but your oppas are right there for you playing with your kids and looking after you.

Suho was always alert in your labor and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in charge of your kids while D.O are in charge in making you sleep. Kai and Sehun are busy looking after you.

"Hey do you want to eat something?" Kai asked and you nodded, "Ne I want to eat ddukbokki." you said and he nodded, "Okay I'll get some, Sehunnie! take care of _____-ah for a while." he yelled and Sehun appeared to your side. Kai went out and you turned to meet Sehun's smile.

"Princess are you feeling anything? do you need to puke?" he asked and you gave him a weird look, "Mwoh?" you asked and he giggled. "I'm just concered, princess I can't wait for her to come out." he said and you smiled at Sehun and you patted your 8 month old tummy, "Sekyung-ah your uncle is here." you said and Sehun smiled.

"Sekyung-ah uncle Sehun is here." he said and you smiled at him, "Princess your ddukbokki is here." he said as he placed the food on your nighstand.

"Here you go, enjoy your ddukbokki~!" Kai said as he pecked you on your cheek, "Yah Kai-hyung are you forgetting you are not counted as her husband." Sehun reminded Kai and he smiled, "Well I just wanted to do it." Kai said and you smiled at him.

"Princess are you ready to eat?" he asked and you nodded, "Ne." he took the spoon and he gave it to you, "Say ah!" Kai chimed and you smiled at him, You opened your mouth and you took the ddukbokki. "Is it good?" he asked and you nodded, "Ne, I feel like it's D.O oppa's cooking." you said and Kai smiled, "Ne it's D.O hyung's cooking."

You smiled and you look at D.O who was playing with Yoogeun, "D.O oppa feels like he is an appa already." D.O turned to you and he smiled. "Umma~!" Yoogeun yelled and he waved at you cutely. 

~~~

After an hour, "PRINCESS~!" your hubbies yelled as they entered the room, "Princess come with us." Hoya said and you nodded, "Ne." you walked out of your bed revealing your big tummy. "I'll help you." Kai said as he pulled you up.

"Wait here guys I'll be back." you said and they nodded, Kai lifted Lauren in her arms and Lauren kissed Kai's cheek. 

Your hubbies pulled you towards the door that connected to their room, Hoya covered your eyes while Sungjong is guiding you. "What's up with this?" you asked and they smiled, "You'll see." they said in unison.

Sungkyu smiled and he was leading all of them towards the second floor of their room, "You ready?" Sungkyu asked and you nodded, "Ne." you said lighlty and all of them smiled.

"Okay." Hoya said and Dongwoo opened the door, "OPEN YOUR EYES PRINCESS~!" All of them yelled.

You opened your eyes and your eyes widened "Oh my goodness!" you yelled and this sight appeared infront of your eyes.

You turned to them and all of them smiled, "I LOVE IT~!" you yelled in glee and the proud hubbies are feeling your happiness. 

"Do you love it?" Dongwoo asked and you nodded, "Ne Sekyung-ah is going to be happy." you said and Hoya kissed you on your forehead. "What the hell?" All of them yelled and Hoya smirked and Sungyeol pulled you towards him.

"Hoya you got it already give us a chance~!" Dongwoo said and all 5 of them nodded at Dongwoo.

You smiled at them and you look around and you spotted a familiar paper on the floor. "Did you guys made this?" you asked and all of them nodded.

You smiled and all of their hearts melted "Thank you hubbies I'm so lucky to have you." you said and all of them smiled. Sungjong hugged you and Woohyun pecked you and the others randomly pecked you on your cheek, forehead and your nose.

"We love you so much...."

~~~~>

Here is chapter 80~! 5 chapters left~!!! <3

<3