Chapter 18-A twist of jealousy

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lvGVZaiMgo-->Seo In Guk's Shake it up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAP look at you and "Home schooling huh but how did you get your formal grades?", "Well umma and appa hired teachers fro particular subjects." you answered. "So how about your curriculum is it the same with us?" L.joe asked you nodded "Yeah but we have extras and those are the foreign languages." the 2 of them look at you and "Wow! so how many languages do you know already?" The 2 of them asked and "Well don't mean to brag but 18 languages already." You are talking to the 2 and suddenly *So she is Jang ______ huh the agasshi of the seven.*, "Noona what are you doing here?" Sungkyu asked and She snapped from her daze "Huh? oh! Kyu! what are you doing here?" Sungkyu look at her and "I asked you the same question why don't you answer it?", "Well I wanted to see you guys that's all." Sungkyu crossed his arms "Noona see us why didn't you gave us a call?" She smiled and said "I don't want to bother you on your work."  Sungkyu smiled "Aigoo Ahyoung noona." Sungkyu dragged her out of the venue and brought her to the others.

 

"________-ah!" Hyewon shouted and you spun around. "Hyewon!" she gave you a hug and "Byunghun-ssi!" and she gave you a hug each. "Hyewon what are you doing here?" you asked and "I came here since you wouldn't call me back." Your eyes widened and you reached for your phone. It was 20 missed calls all from Hyewon. "Mianhe Hyewonnie it was on silent." she smiled and said "It's okay." from no where "Oppa!" L.joe turned and "Oh! ______-ah I want you to meet Kang Jihye she is my friend we met 2 months ago." you look at her and "Hi nice to meet you _____." Hyewon, CAP and You are shocked from her disrespectful attitude. "Did she just call ________-agasshi _______ only?" CAP said and You look at her and L.joe is cuddling with her and she just disrespected you. CAP look at you and Hyewon could feel your anger. "Excuse me" you said and walk towards the exit. "_______-ah!" Hyewon shouted and "_______-agasshi!" then After the cuddling "Where did ______-ah go?" L.joe asked and CAP pulled him and whispered "She's pissed you babo." He looked around for you and CAP smacked him on the head. "Ow Hyung! that hurts!" then "Is that ______ girl jealous?" L.joe's eyes widened "What did you call ______-ah?", "______ girl wae? are we close for me to call her _______-ah?" Hyewon's fist tightened and then she walk towards Jihye and she was carrying a wine. "Omo you are wearing the latest dress of Gucci?" she smiled and bragged "Yeah what about you?" Hyewon smiled and "This was personally made by Alexander Mcqueen for my sister but she gave it to me since he gave her a new one before he died." Jihye was on defeat and Hyewon pretended to trip and "Woah!" she spilled half of the wine on her dress and "What the hell?!" Jihye exclaimed and "Uh! chaesunghamnida." she threw a fit and she left. "That's what you get when you are disrespecting the Jang corp.'s heiress." CAP smiled and "Wow! Hyewon-nim you are good." L.joe look at Hyewon and said "Why the hell did she became that disrespectful?" Hyewon turned to him and said "Look deeply boy!" L.joe smiled and "Gotta go I must find her see you guys!"

 

You on the other hand walk trough the lobby alone and then "Agasshi!" you spun around and it was L.joe you started to walk faster and you tripped because of "Agasshi? are you okay?" you stood up with his help and "Do I look okay?!" Woohyun was shocked at the sudden change of your attitude.  "Agasshi? do you want me to take you home?" you look at him and before that "Oppa!" Jihye shouted and "Oh! Crap!" L.joe rushed towards the door and "______-ah mianhe see you later." and there Ahyoung came out from the washroom.

------------------>

Here is chapter 18!

Flashback is on the next chapter 

It didn't reach here sorry!

Okay now I'm really nervous!

Maybe he'll just laugh at me or what :(

I hope I don't

<3

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida

<3