Chapter 84-Lovey dovey

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Here is Myungsoooooooooo~!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFPGrKk92U&feature=plcp

----

"My my my you're my~!" you look up to see Leo watching A Pink's mv while singing and you smiled at how cute he looked, "Leo-ah." you called and he turned to you "Umma~!" he said and he hugged you, "Umma I like those noonas." he pointed at the TV and it flashed the member Bomi. You smiled at him and you tickled him, "Aigoo Leo-ah you are like your appa." you said he smiled and he said "Aniyo umma is prettier." he said 

"Hey Leo is way better than me." You look up to see Myungsoo by the door, "Appa!" Leo yelled and he ran into L's arms you smiled and L whispered something to Leo and he nodded and he rushed out to see his hyung.

"Hey where is Leo going?" you asked L and he smiled "Going to give us some time." he said as he closed the door and he locked it. Your eyes widened and you saw Myungsoo's creepy erted look, "OPPA!" you yelled and he smirked at you.

You shot up from your bed and you run beside the dresser, "Oh come on princess." he said and you shook your head, "NO!" you said and he smiled "Okay then." he said and he took of his polo and it revealed his white wife-beater and your eyes widened and he started to strech his arms and it revealed his sculpted arms.

Your eyes widened and he smiled at you "Hug me princess." he said and you gave him a look and you said "PBB teens?!" he was startled because you gave out a different accent. "What?!" he asked and you smiled "Nothing." you said and you were about to rush to the door and he read your move and he immediately pinned you against the wall and he smiled.

"Just love me wifey." he said and you gave him an annoyed look, "I love you and you know that right?" you asked and he nodded at you "Well I know that but please make me feel it." he said and you shook your head.

"YAH!" you yelled and he smiled, You pecked him on his lips and he smiled "Well not enough." he said and you sighed but then he spun you and then he pushed you towards the bed and before he could do something else you pushed him away with all your strength and he was amazed at your strong push.

"Princess." he muttered and you found him on the floor, "I think I broke my wrist." he said and your eyes widened "Myungsoo are you okay?" you asked him and you rushed towards him and you look at his wrist but then a smirk was plastered on his face and he locked your hands and he started to tickle you.

"Myungsoo~!" you squealed and he smiled at your cuteness. He lifted you up and he began on poking your sides again and he saw the smile that he was longing for a smile only for him. "MYUNGSOO~!" you squealed because he started to tickle you behind your ears and you started to giggle louder.

"MYUNGSOO STOP~!" you squealed and Myungsoo stopped and you look at him and he smirked and he kissed you on your forehead.

"Yah Princess." he said and you look at him with wide eyes "Waeyo?" you asked him and suddenly he pulled you up and he gave you a piggy back ride towards his room, "Oppa where are we going?" you asked him and a big smirk formed on his face "Don't tell me." you said and he giggled "Hey I'm not like Woohyun hyung okay?" he said and you smiled and you kissed him on his cheek.

"I'll take you to my room and I'll give you something." he said and you smiled at him.

The 2 of you entered his well-organized room and he let you sit on the bed and he scrambled to get his guitar and he look at you. "I'll play you the song I wrote yesterday and here is it entitled Can u smile." he turned and his eyes widened because of how he looked like so he changed his clothing he put up the mic and he fixed his hair and you are watching him and you started to giggle.

It's like you are watching a husband who woke-up late. "Oppa you don't have to do this." you said and he shook his head, "No it's for my wifey so I have to look proper."  he said and you smiled at him and there he sat infront of you and he smiled.

He cleared his throat and he sang the first line

[A/N: Here imagine L is just singing the whole song ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0tWatHZyoo]

After the song you smiled at L and he smiled back at you, "So what do you think?" he asked you and you smiled at him, you walk towards him and he placed his guitar on the floor, and he pulled you and you landed on his lap, "I think it's very beautiful but I smile always." you said and he pouted at you.

"I'm just kidding I love it." you said and he pecked you on your lips.

~~~~>

MYUNGSOO IS HERE and NEXT UP IS SUNGJONG~!

<3