Chapter 87-Wonderful girl

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Double update ^^ Here is the choding Sungyeol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thnZQMFZYv0&feature=youtu.be

------

It's a normal day and everyone is busy since Lauren, Dayoung and Mason are attending school and you are busy taking care of Sekyung who is growing healthier each passing day and on the other hand, "WIFEEEEY~!!!!!" Sungyeol yelled and you turned to him "SHHH!" you said and you let him see the sleeping Sekyung in your arms. "Oops!" he said and you gave him a weird look,

"What did you took this morning?" you asked him and he smiled "Mianhae sugar rush." he said and you sighed "As always." you said because ever since Mason asked him to buy an chocolate covered pepero he wouldn't get over it.

"How many pepero boxes did you consume?" you asked him and he just smiled at you and he was trying hard not to scream, You placed Sekyung in her crib and you pulled Sungyeol out of the nursery, "How many did you consume?" you asked him again and he look down "Well I took 2." he answered and you gave him a look "Okay okay I took 20." he said and you sighed "Why did you ate all 20 boxes?" you asked him and he was still on his jumpy mode.

"Well I don't know I like chocolate." he said and you gave him a look "Well I remembered 20 boxes of pepero wouldn't give you this kind of sugar rush don't tell me you also consumed the chocolate drinks." you said and he nodded at it. "Sungyeol calm down." you said and at a swift moment he calmed down there washis fatherly image it was back again.

"Wifey why am I weak around you?" he asked you and you gave him a confused look, "Mwoh?" you asked him and he smiled and he pulled you closer to him, "You are my kryptonite." he said and  you smiled at him, "Well I'm your kryptonite but you are my sugar rush hubby now brush your teeth before I kiss you." you said and he gleefully followed you.

You chuckled at how Sungyeol acted like a kid and a father at the same time and then after that Sungyeol came in and he smiled at you, "So how is the maknae?" he asked and you smiled "Here still sleeping." you answered and he smiled "Wifey can we go out for a while." he said and before you could say anything Sungyeol pulled you out towards the play ground which they made for the kids.

"What are we doing here?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I just wanted to....TAG YOUR IT!" he yelled and you smiled at him, "Fine I'm tag but you better run because I can hunt you down." you said and Sungyeol immediately rushed towards the slide.

You rushed towards it and knowing you are a fast runner he immediately hid under the slide, "You can run but you can't hide." you said and a snicker came out and you heard him you smirked and you peeked under the slide and there was the giant choding. "TAG!" you yelled and he was dumbfounded.

"OH NO FAIR!" Sungyeol yelled the moment you stepped out you were out of sight, "AISH!" he yelled and not knowing you were just on the slide, "Princess!" he yelled and he sighed "I shouldn't have started this game." he said in regret suddenly you hopped on his back and you smiled "Can find me I'm here." you said and before he could touch you hopped off his back.

"You can catch me...." you said as you stuck your tongue out and you rushed away. 

"WIFEY!' He yelled and you were out of his sight again.

He was following your trail but he couldn't figure out where he is going to look for you, "Wifey where are you?" he asked himself and he sighed for the nth time.

It started to rain and Sungyeol won't stop looking for you, "I have to find her it's already raining." he said and he kept on searching for you.

"Where am I going to look for you?" he asked himself and there you were shivering beside a tree, "Hey." he said in a soft voice and you look up to see him there. He sat beside you and he look at you, Your whole body started to shiver down and he smiled at you, "Princess want to go home now?" he asked and you nodded at him.

"N-n-ne." you said and he smiled at you "Come on." he said and he pulled you up, He smiled at you and he wiped the wet bangs of your face and he kissed you on your forehead, "let's go." he said.

"I love you." he said and he lifted you up and he felt your shivering body and he smiled and he started to sing a song for you.

~~~~~>

next is Leader Gyu ^^