Chapter 12-Hiccups

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM-->Park Shin Hye's Lovely day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6am and you still are in the dreamland. Hoya came in and it was his turn to wake you up. "_______-agasshi wake up it's already 6am." you didn't even move when he lightly shook you. He paused for a while and thought of his tricks back in Middle school. *Agasshi doesn't have some spots sensitive but AHA!* he pulled off the covers and started to tickle you on your sides. "Agasshi wake up!" he said and you slowly moved. He again paused and he tickled you non-stop. "Butler Lee stop it!" You whined and he smirked and then he pulled you up. "Agasshi!" he tried to carry you but he "WOAH!" he fell on the bed and not just that he fell on top of you. You suddenly opened your eyes well it took a second before you "WAH!!!!!!" you pushed him off you but he suddenly grabbed you and you fell on him. You look deep in his eyes and you searched it and you only remembered the prankster he used to be. Your heart started to beat faster and it wasn't normal anymore before you could stand up you heard him hiccup and that was a sign of.

-------------------->Flashback!

You spotted Hoya near the lockers and there he was talking to one of your female friends particularly your unni. "Uh...Taeyeon-noona you see I like *Hiccups* you." Taeyeon smiled "Do you usually hiccup when you are liking someone?" He scratched the back of his neck and "Yeah noona I do." Taeyeon chuckled and said "Aigoo Hoya!" She smiled.  Hoya said bye and Taeyeon walk towards you, "_______-ah! You know Hoya right well just a random fact he hiccups when he faces some he likes." You rolled your eyes and said "Unni don't share things about my best enemy." Taeyeon chuckled and said "Aigoo ______ get over it." You smiled and look away.

-------------------------->Flashback ends!

You stared in his eyes and remembered what Taeyeon said. Hoya look into your eyes and you shot up. "Butler Lee d-do you still like Taeyeon unni?" Hoya snapped out from his daze "Huh?" you gave him a look "Huh? Taeyeon noona? Aniyo Agasshi why did you ask all of a sudden?" you shook your head and said "Nothing just asking." You started to stand up suddenly Hoya pulled you up and suddenly another hiccup escape from his lips. He look at you and then he smiled. You walk towards the dinning area after washing up you spotted all 6 of them standing. "Good morning ________-agasshi!" all of them said, "Where is Jaejin?" you asked, "He is in the pool agasshi he said he wants to lose few pounds." You smiled and said "Well how about all of you? did you enjoy your day off yesterday?" All of them nodded and "Butler Kim!" Sungkyu and Myungsoo look at each other and the 2 of them rushed towards you. "De agasshi?" you look at them and "Wait uh...what can I call you so you guys wouldn't get mixed up?" you tapped your chin and "Ah! I'll call Sungkyu-ssi butler Sung and I'll call Myungsoo-ssi butler Myung!" you smiled and clapped you hands but you suddenly hiccuped.

--------------------------------->

Here is chapter 12!

The next chapter is filled with another..... :))

Thank you guys!

All of you!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

<3