Chapter 8-Seo In Jung

My 7 butlers?!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7OI3wa4i0-->2ne1 Iam the best

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already noon you and Jaejin are in the stables ready for racing but with Hyewon. “_______noonanim are you ready?“ you smirked at him and said “Me? huh! I am!“ you turned to Hyewon and she smiled back. “________-ah can you beat Korea`s number 1 racer?“ you smirked and said  “The hell I can!“ All 3 of you look straight ahead and GO! all 3 of you rushed towards the finish line. You are 3 yards away from the line when “YAH!!!“ You pulled the harness and the horse stopped. “So Jang_______ your work is now a horse jockey?“ you stepped down your horse and “Seo In Jung what brings you here or devil called you to gather my soul?“ she gave out a sarcastic smile and you smiled back but with pure hatred in it. “Noona are you here to ruin my day?“ Jaejin asked her and she look at Jaejin and smiled “Nae dongsaeng how are you is your beloved noonanim treating you nicely?“ Jaejin narrowed his eyes and said “Still my devilish noona did not change.“ In Jung scoffed and you look at her and she suddenly bragged “Well ______ you are the face of our company how much are you spending on surgeries or you spend most of your time around horses and let them clean your face.

 

“ Jaejin glared at his noona and said “Noona did you came here just to insult ________noonanim?“ she smiled and said “Jaejin do you want to go home or stay here?“ he smirked and saiid “I`ll rather stay here than be with you and umma.“ you gave In jung a look and she knew she was insulted, “Yah! ______ are you threatening me?“ you look at her “What?! I`m not even speaking.“ she shrugged and said “You are just using my dongsaeng so you can defeat me.“, “Noona just keep your mouth shut!“ Jaejin said in anger.You smiled and pinched her nose, she started to flail her hands and said “YAH!!! my nose!“ you smirked and said “Well spending all your income on your nose isn`t counted as beauty!“ She glared at you but she looks funny since she got her eyes crossed. You could not help but to hold your laugh. After a few seconds Jaejin bursted into laughter you laughed along also.

 

Hyewon was also laughing really hard. “YAH! why are you guys laughing am I joking?“ the 7 came in and she was still glaring at you. At the moment they saw In Jung`s face they all bursted in laughter her eyes focused on the 7 “YAH! what are you butlers laughing at?“ you let go of her nose and she glared at you at you first and she ran away from the humiliation. “Chaesunghamnida _________-agasshi but she looks funny.“ You look at them “What are you sorry for guys? you did not do anything wrong, right?“ their eyes widened “________-agasshi are you sick?“ All of them asked in unison. You smiled and after a few seconds that question prossesed “YAH ARE YOU GUYS INSULTING ME?!“ you pulled your boots up and “Guys when I say run run okay? Sungkyu said and you smirked. You rushed towards them and “YOU BETTER RUN GUYS!!!!“, “RUN!“ Sungkyu ordered and all of them scrambled out.

 

---------------------------------------->

Here is chapter 8

Now here is your annoying cousin Seo In Jung!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3