Chapter 9-I'm going crazy

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KAWXHfWMd0-->SNSD's Merry go round

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them scrambled out. Jaejin sighed and Hyewon smiled, "YAH YOU GUYS BETTER RUN!!!!" Hoya hid behind Hyewon and You started chasing after the 6. "YAH! JANG DONGWOO!!!" He turned and "WAH!" he ran and your eyes widened at his speed. Sungjong was already panting and you silently followed him and "Lee Sungjong?","De?" he turned and his eyes widened and you pushed him and he ended up splashing in the pool. "_______agasshi! help!" he said and you panicked and he look like drowning. You gave your hand and said "Butler Lee hold on! grab my hand!" he reached out and grabbed it but you saw a smirk on his face before you knew it you are in the pool with him. "YAH!!!" he smiled and said "_______agasshi chaesunghamnida!" you smirked and splashed water on his face. "AGASSHI!!" Sungjong whined. You kept on laughing and Sungjong was reaching out for something to hold onto but Woohyun was there amazed at the beauty of the fountain and who was removing the water from his eyes grabbed onto Woohyun's leg and pulled him. "WAH!" Woohyun splashed in the pool. Sungjong finally got the water off his eyes and he saw Woohyun glaring at him. "Hyung what are you doing in here?" he spat the water out and said "You dragged me in here and you're going to ask why!" he look at Woohyun confused and You swam near Sungjong and "Butler Lee you are reaching for something and you held on Butler Nam's leg and there." he processed it and "Hyung Mian-HE!!!" Woohyun chased after Sungjong and it made you smile.

 

*Why am I feeling stress-free when I'm around them?* suddenly "Need help agasshi?" you look up and saw Myungsoo. "S-sure wait a second." he reached out his hand and you pulled it You were almost on the ledge when Sungyeol came running in when Hyewon was after him. "WOAH!!" Myungsoo yelled and the next thing you know your lips are pressed against Myungsoo's lips under water. Your eyes widened and you started swimming upwards. When you got to the surface "Butler Kim help!" Sungkyu quickly pulled you up, "______-agasshi are you okay?" you nodded and Dongwoo handed you a towel suddenly Myungsoo pulled the towel from his hyung's hands and quickly wrapped it around you. "______-agasshi quickly or you'll catch a cold." You softened at Myungsoo's concern for you. "U-uh Y-yeah I'm okay." you quickly rushed towards your room and pulled Hyewon with you. Jaejin smiled and said "Kamsahamnida butlers for taking care of my noonanim." he said and rushed towards his dog. Sungkyu turned to Myungsoo and "What is that about?" Myungsoo smiled and touched his lips. 

 

 

"Hyewon-ah!" you whined "What is it agasshi?" you turned fidgety and Hyewon smelled something "_______-ah are you like in love with one of your butlers?" you gave her a look "Mwoh?!" she smiled and said "I'm just joking okay okay what is it this time?" you shook your head and said "Well uh....Hyewonnie I-I just-" that scene flashed in your mind and "WAH!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!"

-------------------->

Here is chapter 9!

Chapter 10 will be about Ahyoung so mianhe!

Thank you my readers! MY LOVELIES!!!

I'm so greatful! Without you guys I will not be able to write this!

You guys inspire me THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3