Chapter 85-Maknae love.....

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Sungjong is here with you ^^]

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQYVg0zyxDU&feature=plcp

----

You are playing with Dayoung when Sungjong swiped Dayoung up, "Appa~!" she squealed you smiled at Sungjong and Sungjong pecked Dayoung's cheek and then the moment Sungjong placed Dayoung on the floor she rushed out and you and Sungjong gawked at her sudden actions.

"Where is she going?" you asked Sungjong and He shrugged, "I don't know I didn't tell her anything." he said and you smiled at him "I know." you said and he gawked at you, "Wifey are you planning something out?" he asked you and you gave him a look and he closed his mouth.

"Uh want to go out?" he asked and you nodded "Sure I need some air." you said and he smiled at you, "Of course you need some in fact you are really stressed out about Woohyun-hyung buggin you about giving him the 9TH child." he said and you exhaled "Oh  please don't let me remember." you said and he smiled and he took your hand and he rushed out with you running behind him.

"Oppa slow down." you said and he smiled and he said "No I can't because Sungkyu hyung might see me and I can die early." he said and you laughed at little and then you are about to pass the Mason, Maden and Mavin's room and Sungkyu is in there and then Sungjong smirked and he carried you and raced out.

"Oppa~!" you squealed and he smiled "Now let's go to the park and wait I left Dayoung." he said and you giggled at him, just then Dayoung was there with Lauren and Hoya. Sungjong placed you down and the 2 of you walk towards them and "Oh hey princess and Sungjong." he said and you smiled "Uh oppa can I take Dayoung out for a while?" you asked and Hoya laughed "Uh princess why are you asking me she's your daughter and her father is standing right next to you." he said and you look down. 

"Uh...okay so Dayoung-ah want to come?" you asked Dayoung and she nodded at you, the moment Hoya could open his mouth the 3 of you disappeared from their sight.

~~~~~

"Appa where are we going?" Dayoung asked and Sungjong smiled "We are going to the park araso." he said as he placed the matching beanie on Dayoung's head and she smiled, "Appa~!" she chimed and you smiled at her and Sungjong saw your smiling face and then he pecked you on your cheek. Your eyes widened and then Dayoung took her doll along with her.

All 3 of you headed towards the park and then you smiled and Sungjong saw it and he smiled along with you, "Hey princess why are you smiling?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Well I love the sight of families having fun here." you said and Sungjong look up to see children running around and couples there.

"Umma let's go there!" Dayoung yelled and she pointed at the play ground and you smiled at her and you said "Okay honey go play and we wil stay here." you said and Dayoung rushed towards the play ground. "Sungjong." you said and Sungjong smiled "Waeyo wifey?" he asked and he wrapped his arm around you shoulder and he pulled you close to him.

"Wifey I love you so much." he said as he kissed you on your cheek,  You smiled at him and you said "Nadu saranghaeyo." you said and he smiled "So wifey I heard the other day from Sungkyu hyung that you are leaving for a conference in Japan." he said and you giggled, "No I'm not it's Suho oppa's responsibility now because he swap with me he said that I should watch over Sekyung." you said and he smiled.

"That's more like it." he said and he kissed your forehead and then he smiled  "So that means I have time to give you the 9th child?"  he said and you look at him and he smiled "Well just kidding." he said and you glared at him, "What I said kidding." he said and you smiled at him, "I was just.....-" okay you couldn't continue because he pulled your hand and he enclosed you in a hug.

"I love you my wifey." he said as he kissed you on your lips.

~~~~~>

Chapter 85 maknae love :)

<3 next is Hoya