Chapter 16-Lee Byunghun part.4

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlC6Q9HD_24-->SNSD's Run devil run

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's great hyung our dates know each other!" L.joe shouted and "Oppa are you serious?" you asked and "Don't worry _______-ah I will make you feel better." you look at her and you can feel the dark aura around her. *Damn! this she is freaking me out, I want to punch her right now.* She smiled at you and you faked a smile then "Omo! _____-ah you are wearing purple also well-" she leaned in your ear and "It suits me better ho." you look at her and before you could speak "In jung who are you with?" you noticed the voice and *Samchoo?*, "Appa!" she yelled and *Yeah as expected samchoo doesn't let her be around guys in such an event looks like I win.* a smile form on your lips and "______-ah looks like In jung will have a rough night mr.Seo looks like he is not in a good mood."  L.joe said you smiled and In jung turned to face you. "This isn't over Jang _____ remember it's only the beginning of the official war." L.joe got irritated of it and "Shut it now Injung or me and hyung are going to do a bigger payback." Injung look at you and scoffed away. "That's what I thought! Now I saw the true image of Seo In Jung." Chunji said you look at him and he is starting to walk your way. "_______-agasshi can we talk?" you look at him and L.joe said "Mianhe hyung! I'll introduce her to umma and appa, see you later hyung!" he pulled you away and rushed towards the center. "Aish Byunghun! why did you take her away?" he ruffled his hair and walk towards Niel and Ricky. 

 

 

"Oppa where are you-", "Umma here is Jang ______ she is the girl I'm talking about for the past 2 years." you look at him *2 years but we met 6 years ago.* he smiled at you and "Omona! you are Jang ____? agasshi?" she look at you from head to toe and *She looks so poor.* L.joe glared at her umma and "Umma well she didn't had time to change since I dragged her here well short notice." His appa greeted you well and "______-agasshi nice to meet you." you nodded and said "Nice to meet you too mr. Lee." you smiled and his umma softened *She is gorgeous I misunderstood her.* she smiled and shook your hand, "_______-agasshi nice to meet you sorry for my rude attitude a while ago." you smiled and "It's okay Mrs. Lee I understand." she smiled and pulled L.joe "Looks like you won the jackpot." she whispered to L.joe.

 

 

L.joe kept massaging your shoulders and "Stop oppa!" he smiled and said "Okay, Okay don't be mad." you smiled and "Good afternoon to all of you here we are at the peek of success, We wanted to thank you all for coming sorry it's a short notice but I'm here to introduce one of the persons that will handle this company in the future also he is one of my daughter's finace candidate here is Lee Byunghun." L.joe was shocked and he thought it was Chunji, you nuged him and "Oppa! appa is calling you." he stood up and walk towards the stage, "Good a-afternoon to all! well I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything but as a possible future successor of the Jang corp. I will assure you I wouldn't fail on anything. You smiled at him and your butlers came to you to the stage to meet Bang Minsoo.

------------------------------------------------>

Here is chapter 16!

Next chapter now is about CAP

Sorry L.joe's chapter are supposed to be 2 chapters only

But since my umma keeps on blocking me while updating 

it reached that far.

Well here I'am I look like a choding!

Short hair  crying not what I had in mind.

Look like Our Korean new student will just look at me as a kid crying

WAAAH!!!! frown

Wait for the next chapter! 

Please subscribe!

Kamsahmnida!

<3