Chapter 42-I'm afraid of losing someone like you

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Okay now it's Chunji's chapter and next chapter will be Sungkyu's so in Chapter 44 we'll proceed. THANK YOU GUYS ~!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYGeKXR2aM0

------

(CHANHEE'S CHAPTER)

 

Okay well as you all know I was given a bad name here since I'm being a comeplete and a cassanova.  I hit on girls who I don't like how idiotic is tha? I was a former kingka and I still don't know why I'm such a player. maybe it's because I got to tired of searching and just live my life as a complete cassanova and never seen myself with a girl.

Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by them. I really like girls who are younger than me also older but not super young with the of 8 years no! I don't want to be called mr. Pedo bear.

Okay what my father did was set up an arrange marriage with this girl whom I've seen but I havent talked to her not once. She is the face of the jang corp. and her name is no other than Jang ______. I see she is a very pretty girl and she really works hard and what I heard of she knows all the languages around the world and how cool is that.

Sorry I'm fascinated by simple things hehe any who I'm an idiot I asmit it since when I had this time to prove everything to her I did the most disappointing thing I tried to kiss her and oh boy! the next thing I knew I was on the floor singing the heavinly bodies plus cherubs. Boy this girl is strong I like her wait did I say that? WOAH I like her!

And for a years of my life she was the first one to amaze me. After all she is the agasshi that I like even though I'm getting random punchs from her.

I like her so much and I don't think I can even stand when someone is calling her names and plus the night before her release me, CAP and Jaejin had a sleep over in their mansion and all we did was talk about _______-ah wait i just called her ______-ah I like it! The next morning I woke up hearing noises from downstairs I look around and saw CAP making a signal for the 2 of us to see what's happening and their we saw _____-ah's granpa downstairs talking to her and "Shut up fugly ! who told you to marry 7 guys well not just guys but your butlers." Okay did I heard that right did he just called her a ? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!  she was on the floor and she suddenly said "IT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN YOU MOTHER EFFIN PEDO!" That's right go fight ____-ah~! And all of a sudden that Effin pedo just kicked ____-ah on the stomach! HEY YOU! FIGHT EQUALLY  YOU BALD FREAK! and things got better when one of her butlers Sungkyu-ssi faced her granpa and said "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU OLD HAG DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY OR ELSE I'LL ING TURN YOU INTO ASHES AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ME IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! MY WIFE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME, IF YOU DARE HURT HER AGAIN I PROMISE YOU YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Oh how I wish I can defend her. "That " I muttered I was looking at _____-ah when CAP yanked me and said "Chunji come on!" I gave him a look and asked "Where?!" he look down and yelled "______-ah!" I look down and my eyes widened OH HELL NO! I couldn't think I just pulled CAP without saying anything. We rushed down adn yelled "NO!" me and CAP blocked them and I said "Shoot them you have to shoot us too!" He smirked and said "That's easy to do!" I look at ______-ah and she was at the urge of crying when all of a sudden CAP spoke "Will you dare and kill the president's son?" 

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?! IS HE FOR REAL?! okay he was dead serious so I just stood there with CAP blocking them I couldn't say anything when this freaking effiin pedo knows about my life. OH GAHD! but protecting ______-ah is the first thing on my mind! I wouldn't think about other things but about ______-ah only and her alone.

------------------------->

Chapter 42~!!!

Okay next chapter is Sungkyu's okiee :)

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3