Chapter 25-Let's start again sorry for the rude attitude part.2

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcdKIwEc14&feature=related-->Somedaydream's Hey day dreamer

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I was really pissed since I have to meet up with that freaking erted guy Lee Chanhee but for appa and of course my car I want to do it. So me and Jaejin entered the coffee shop and we just found a table there with a swarm of girls swooning and aegyoing around EEK! as in those girls have no sense of respect for themeselves even a little bit. I sighed and Jaejin giggled and asked "Noonanim is a kpop idol here?" I shrugged and answered "I don't know and question why would a kpop idol stop by here and chill when he or she is aware of the surrounding hmm..." He raised his hands in defeat "You got me noonanim." he said and I smiled at my cute young cousin. I walk and look around for Chansaurus the king of flirting, I walk towards the counter and saw the face of the guy getting swooned around for. "Tsk Tsk....this namja really knows how to lure girls." The bar man look at me and asked "Do you know him?" I faced him and "Ne he is well I-" I got cutted when he said "YOU ARE OMONA!!!! JANG______?" I weirdly look at him and said "Uh....no I'm not."  he wagged his index finger infront of me and said "Don't lie ______ agasshi." my eyes widened and I said "Uh..please don't call me-" the next thing you knew you are now surrounded my cameras and boys yelling "Agasshi take me take me!" I shook my head and Chunji look up and saw me getting harrassed by cameras he stood up and said as he enter the crowd. "Excuse me but......." All eyes went to him and "Omo nae Jagiya are you okay?" I look at him and asked "Mworagoyo jagi-" he covered my mouth and he said "Chaesunghamnida but we have to talk now annyeong!" 

 

He smirked at me and said "So you owe me big time ________agasshi." I look at him while dusting off my dress. Suddenly I noticed someone missing and "Wait where is Jaejinnie?" he look at me and asked "Who?", "My cousin you babo." He scoffed "Mwoh? me a babo I don't think so!" I glared at him and said "Okay no time to be rude but thanks for saving me back there." He smiled at me and said "Okay to start this up I want to say I'm sorry for being 100% rude since I'm used to it but promise I won't do it to you." I was shocked at his sudden attitude change  "What so you're not a 100% ert?" He sighed and said "I was never a ert okay it was my mistake on doing something to you and chaesunghamnida." I look at him and he angelically smiled at me.

 

Chunji's POV:

YES! finally a part for me *Partying hard* anyways Let's get serious *Throwing confettis for himself.

While I was busy reading and watching anything about Kara and SNSD I spotted a familiar girl who entered and well Jang ______ agasshi what are you doing here meet up with me of course. I was getting all the love in this store many girls who entered noticed the former Kingka. That made me happy I was really in the mood on flirting with girls and I'm really good at this. She was walking towards the counter and I wasn't sure if she noticed me and all of a sudden she was getting crowded aswell some girls went to capture a picture of her and the guys are totally harassing her. I was not happy about this so what I did was I stood up and walk towards her.  "Excuse me but......." all eyes went to me even _______agasshi's I have to plan something since I was born a genius I figured this one out. "Omo nae Jagiya are you okay?" Her eyes widened "Mworagoyo jagi-" I covered immidiately and  "Chaesunghamnida but we have to talk now annyeong!" I carried her away. 

I smirked at her and said "So you owe me big time ________agasshi." She look at me while dusting of her dress. She look around and asked "Wait where is Jaejinnie?" okay I know who Jaejin is but I wanted to that's all. I asked her "Who?" She glared at me and said "My cousin you babo." I scoffed and I was little hurt since she called me a babo but uh..... "Mwoh? me a babo I don't think so!" this came out from my mouth and I couldn't think of any excuse since I was beating the rank 1 student in my school before. She glared at me and said suddenly "Okay no time to be rude but thanks for saving me back there." I smiled at her and "Okay to start this up I want to say I'm sorry for being 100% rude since I'm used to it but promise I won't do it to you." She was shocked I can feel it and she blurted out "What so you're not a 100% ert?" I sighed and said "I was never a ert okay it was my mistake on doing something to you and chaesunghamnida." Then she was looking at me and I angelically smiled at her.

 

-------------------->

Chapter 25~!!!

BANZAI! I finally updated

Mianhe guys!!!!!

I wanted to update but I have to update my other stories to!

So I made another fanfic it is a christmas special entitled as

White confession under the mistletoe!

Support this also!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3

Ppyong :*