Chapter 75-I won't stand by this!

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Here is Kai telling you how he feels about you :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoN7GpOR70A

----

You were sitting alone in your room waiting for Sungjong to come because you are going to treat his wounds.

"Aigoo Sungjong what's taking so long?" you asked yourself, You tapped your foot against the wooden floor and you started to hum a song your hubbies composed for you, "In the summer you say?" you askedy yourself and you remember how cute they sang it to you.

"Seumyowa neon aryeonhi neon, sujupge neon nal tagowa, heundeuro nal janjahi neon, yojonhi neon, giogeuro iojyo~!" you smiled and you hummed the rest of it.

suddenly the double doors swang open and with wide eyes you turned to see who it was, You slowly stood up "Kai oppa?" you asked him and he was there standing gazing at you.

He slowly walked towards you and he smiled "Agasshi." he bowed and you gave him a weird look "Oppa how many times will I tell you call me by my name?" you asked him and he smiled "______-ah?" he said and you smiled at him.

"That's it!" you said gleefully and he smiled at you.

He pulled you towards your veranda and he sat across you, "_______-ah is it okay for you not to call me oppa anymore?" he asked and you gave him a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" you asked him and he smiled at you, "Uh...scratch that thought.....uhm can you help me with some English phrases." he asked and you nodded at him, "Sure wait here." You walk towards your bed room to give him something, you pulled out a book and you handed it to him but before you could speak he pinned you against the wall.

"YAH!" you yelled and you look at him and his eyes are telling you something, "Oppa?", "SHUT UP!" he yelled, you look at him surprised.

"Kai o-oppa?", "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" he yelled and tears are forming in his eyes, "Kai what the hell is wrong with you?" you asked him and his tears started to fall.

"I really hate it when you call me oppa." he said, "Mwoh?" you asked him and he look up at you, "Yah why are you cry-", "I'm crying because I just can't accept the fact that I'm just your oppa." he said

"All along I've been looking up at you, You gave me inspiration and I was longing to meet you, Being a face of South Korea's number 1 corporation you gave me hope." you gave him a weird look, "What are you talking about?" you asked him and he smiled at you. "Jang _______ the heiress with a big heart, a lovable attitude, and a beautiful face who wouldn't love you." he said

You really have no idea what he is talking about, "Oppa." you muttered and he look at you and his legs grew weak and he sat on the floor. He started to cry.

"I love you ______-ah when will you notice?" he asked and you sat infront of him, "Kai." you muttered and he look at you with sad eyes and you smiled at him.

"_______-ah I love you." he said and you look at him with worried eyes, "Oppa." he pressed his index finger against your lips and he gave you a small smile.

"I told you don't call me oppa anymore." he said and you shook your head "You're my brother I will call you oppa no matter what understand?" you pulled him in your arms and he started to cry against your chest.

"Jang ______ I don't love you as a sister I love you as a woman." he said and your eyes widened

All along you thought that his love for you is just like an oppa-dongsaeng relationship but it wasn't like that he loves you as a woman. 

"I see you confessed to her." 

The 2 of you look up to see "Baekhyun oppa", "Baekhyun hyung" the 2 of you muttered.

Baekhyun trudged over Kai and he pulled him up his collar, "You also love agasshi don't you?" 

Your eyes widened "What's going on?" you asked and Kai wiggled out of Baekhyun's grasp.

The 2 of them glared at each other and they said in unison "It's war!"

-------------->

Here is chapter 75~!!!! Kai vs. Baekhyun