Chapter 88-Will I ever forget I love you so much

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Here is leader gyu~!!!!! ^^ almost there 3 chapters left before this all ends ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlON2AS6cEE

-----

The next morning came and you started to sneeze, "Wifey are you okay?" Sungkyu asked and you nodded at him, "Ne I'm fine." you answered and right after that you sneezed loud enough for him to hear, "So I see you are okay at THIS state." he said and you smiled at him awkwardly, "What happened to you?" he asked and you just smiled at him.

"Uh..nothing...I just-", "It's my fault hyung I went out with her yesterday and she got soaked by the rain." Sungyeol said and Sungkyu just nodded at it, "Well now I'll be taking care of her it's my turn now." Sungkyu said with a little amusement in his voice.

Sungyeol nodded and he left your room, "So I'll be your nurse princess is there anything you need?" he asked and you shook your head and said "Nothing I need to rest." you said and he smiled, You immediately slumped back on your bed and you tried to look away from Sungkyu's look and you know something is going to happened with this.

You lay on your side and you saw him there sitting and reading a book you look at him and he flipped the page and you immediately closed your eyes and you tried to peek, suddenly "Wifey don't pretend you are sleeping araso." he said and your eyes widened, "Oppa how can you see me with that small paif of eyes." you said and he smiled "It's not my eyes it's my heart araso." he said

And you pretended not to gag or anything just then he smiled at you and he said,

"Do you want me to sing a song for you?" he asked and he smiled and you just nodded at him "Okay what song?" he asked and you smiled "Ah okay 4Men's Baby Baby it is." he said and he cleared his throat.

[A/N: Here is a cut from Children of the night where in Sungkyu sang this song ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEMukTh0SNc]

"Na byeonhan geot gata aju manhi mariya

i norae deullini oh
niga neomu gomapjanha oh baby
niga neomu yeppeujanha oh
nuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeo
neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal." 

[A/N: English translation here~! ^^]

I seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this oh~
Can you hear this song?
Thank you oh baby
You're so pretty oh 
There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you
Only you I continously see

He sang it well enough for your eyes to fall down but instead of falling asleep you were wide awake and you are smiling at his lovely voice, It had 2 effects on you, You became a bit drowsy and You wanted to hug him because he sang that song perfectly.

"Oppa." you said and he smiled at you "Hmm?" you smiled at him and you said, "Gomawoyo." you said and he gave out an eye smile and his eyes really disappeared. You giggled a little and you shot up from your bed and you gave him a hug, "Saranghaeyo." You said and that made his eyes widened . 

He hugged you back and he said "I love you too." you smiled at it and you pulled back from the hug and he smiled "Why are you so pretty?" he asked and you smiled "Maybe because I'm your wife." you said and he chuckled, "Yeah you are my wife alright." he said and you gave him a pretty smiled and that gave him the urge of pinching your cheeks.

"OPPA~!" you wailed and he stuck his tongue out and he chuckled "Aigoo you look so cute~!" he teased and you pouted at him and he smiled after that and he gave you a kiss on the nose.

Your eyes widened and he stuck his tongue again and he asked "Will you love me more?" he asked and you gave him a look and he smiled "Just kidding actually I know you love me so much." he said and you chuckled.

"What are you trying to say?" you asked him

"I'm trying to say is that I love you and I'm sure you love me too." he said

"Wait why would I marry you in the first place if I don't love you." you said and he chuckled at your words.

"Okay then you  love me and that's all I care about." he said and he pecked you on your cheeks.

"I love you so much _______-ah." he said and you smiled at him, "I love you too Kim Sungkyu." you said

~~~~>

Dongwoo is next in line and it's 3 chapters left and it's all done ^^