Chapter 60-A day around the mall part.2

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WY6W3tMbI

------

They all dragged you to this store and your eyes widened "Why are we here?" they smiled at you and "Waeyo is there are problem with this store?" you shook your head.  "Our wifey we will pick your wedding gown." you gave Sungjong a look and he smiled. "Guys are you sure that all 7 of you would marry me?"

"Of course we will," Sungkyu said and that made you smile, "Hey why are you excited we can wait unti-", "Your appa already agreed."

Your eyes widened "What?" they giggled

"Your appa already agreed on it." Hoya repeated

"Wait he agreed on marrying the 7 of you?" all of them nodded

"Well it's because your appa said that we are all capable of making you smile, with one missing can break you easily." Woohyun said and with that.

"Wow Woohyun-oppa where did that intelligence came from?" you asked and he giggled

"Aigoo you little." he said and he attacked you in a hug.

You smiled at his warm hug, "Woohyun let go before she turns it back to you." Dongwoo reminded

"Please what would wifey do to me?" he asked and you smirked at him.

"Woohyun oppa." he smiled at you "Ne jagiya."

You faked a smile and then you twisted Woohyun's arm "What are you talking about Woohyun-oppa?" he smiled and then again he got away and snuggled onto you.

"I guess I'm too wrong with this one." you shrugged at Woohyun 

All of them giggled....

All of a sudden Sungyeol lifted you up and your eyes widened "Yeol oppa put me down! I'm wearing a skirt you pea-brain!" He look up "YAH!" you yelled and Hoya snatched you and gave Sungyeol a whack on the head.

"Babo!" Myungsoo said and all of them giggled including you.

You straightened up and then you excused yourself to the rest room, "Guys wait for me here okay? I'll be back." you said and they all waited for you by the entrance.

You washed your hands and you were about to freshen your face when someone pulled you away and dragged you and put you to sleep.

"Boss I have her." a voice said 

And you were dragged nowhere.

-------->

Why are you always kidnapped? well guess who's the bad who did this?

Wait for the next chapter.