Chapter 14-Lee Byunghun part.2

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0SblF6wg0-->Daivichi's Love oh love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you now?" he smiled and said "Aye! _____ you are an agasshi now." you look up and he kissed you on your forehead. The 2 had their jaws dropped open "Hyung! Hyung did you see that that Byunghun guy did?" Sungyeol shook Hoya and Hoya couldn't believe what he saw. "Agasshi!" Woohyun shouted he rushed towards you and "Woah! Agasshi watch out!" you look his way and "Woohyun-ssi!" he came in and can't control he rushed towards you and "Agasshi!" your closed your eyes and BAM! "Uh....my back" Woohyun whined you opened your eyes "Ow...Wo-Butler Nam are you okay?" he nodded and you turned to face him and his face was centimeters away from yours.  "Agasshi..." his heartbeat is 1000x fast than his normal heartbeat. "Agasshi? I...lik-" before he could finish his sentence L.joe pulled you up. He dusted  off your dress and "______-ah are you okay?" you nodded and said "De oppa gomawo!" you turned and "Butler Nam are you alright?" he nodded and you pulled him up and he look up to see Sungyeol and Hoya staring at him.

 

"Hey so where is your-", "I'm home noonanim!" he turned and "Oh! Jaejin" he turned and "Oh! Byunghun hyung!" he smiled. "Hyung! how are you now? what brings you here how is Jenna noona?" He stopped and he faked a smile "She broke up with me." you look at him "She what?" He faked a smile and "Mianhe Byunghun oppa.", "Don't have to ______-ah plus I'm going to be your fiance anyways." Jaejin's eyes widened "Mwoh?! you are marrying noonanim?" You shook your head and said "Well he is still a candidate." L.joe smiled and said "Well I'm hoping for it." L.joe said, "Wow! hyung I bet for you!" L.joe smiled and you lightly blushed. Jaejin stood up and "Noonanim I'll go up and rest Hyung do your best." he skipped towards his room.

----------->

Hi-yeom!!!

Mianhe!!!

I really have a tight schedule!

Yesterday I tried to update but

We celebrated our adviser's birthday!

Mianhe

I'll add part 3 later

Still inlove with our new Korean student!

<3 

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida!

<3