Chapter 69-Busy appas, Bored oppas part.2

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Mianhae for not updating guys but here is chapter 69~!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-S90MisMqE

----

All of them dressed up and the kids are really excited to enter the ice cream/kids cafe. You look around and there your kids are ready you walked down and you spotted them pretty and handsome. "Kids." you said and they turned to you plus the six are there and their eyes widened.

You are wearing this

"Omo umma so pretty!" Lauren and Dayoung yelled, Kai was staring at you * why is she so pretty?* he asked himself and you smiled at your kids.

Suho saw Kai and he knew there was something about that stare and he elbowed Kai and he turned to his hyung. "Waeyo?" he asked Suho, "I know that stare Kai." he said and Kai straightened up. "Hey guys you ready?" you asked them and they nodded, "Let's go." you said it in perfect english and their eyes widened.

~~~~

You entered the kids cafe and then all the kids ran to different places, you sighed and Baekhyun patted your back, "It's okay they are still babies." he said and you smiled "Yeah but they grow so fast." Sehun smiled and all 7 of you sat a table and you guys talked for a while.

"So you oppas are going to study various languages and that includes English." you said and they smiled "Also you guys are also going to be heirs." their eyes widened, "What?" D.O asked and you smiled "I know right why not me well I have a family already and not only that I've been working there since I was 16 so mianhae for burdening this to you guys." you said and they nodded in agreement just then Lauren yelled "Sehun oppa." Sehun turned and he rushed towards Lauren.

Leo slowly walked towards D.O and he pulled him "D.O hyung help me climb up there." Leo said and he followed Leo. Mavin sat on Chanyeol's lap and he smiled "Hyung let's go there." Mavin told Chanyeol and Chanyeol smiled at him. Yoogeun rushed towards Baekhyun and he pulled Baekhyun "Hyung let's go to the slide!" he yelled and Baekhyun nodded "Alright Alright." Baekhyun said and lastly Maden pulled Suho and they headed towards the ball pool.

"Looks like it's you and me huh." you told Kai and he smiled awkwardly you spotted Dayoung and Mason playing blocks and you smiled "Looks like Mason is in a good mood." you said and that made Kai smile. You turned and you saw Kai smiling at you and you giggled "Kai oppa are you aware that I have kids and hubbies." you said and Kai shook his head "No did you forget you are my dongsaeng." he said and you smiled at him, "Yeah yeah I'm your dongsaeng." you said and you turned to see the 5 having fun with the EXO-K boys and when Kai turned to you he saw you smiling.

* I can't make this up I like her but she only sees me us her oppa.* he sighed

He smiled and he was about to tap you when Dayoung came infront of you and she smiled "Umma I'm hungry." she said and you smiled "Okay come on guys let's eat lunch and after that let's eat ice cream." you said and she smiled. 

All of you are now eating breakfast and you saw how Kai is acting as Mason's appa you had a weird feeling and you just ignored it. "Open up Mason." he said and Mason opened his mouth and he didn't hesitate to eat. *Funny Mason is really not listening to any of us but why is he now listening to Kai like that?* you asked yourself and Kai turned to see you looking at him and you turned back to Dayoung who was eating slowly.

You smiled at her just then "Kai hyung do you like my umma?" Mason asked because who saw the way Kai look at you. Kai's eyes widened and the other 5 are waiting for his answer but Kai smiled and he lied "Aniyo I just think your umma is pretty that's all." Mason smiled and he said "Good thing coz I think umma fits better with my appa." he said and the other 6 kids glared at Mason.

----------->

Next chapter is with the INFINITE boys and they are all ready to give back the love. <3