Chapter 44-Run away

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Like what I promised here is chapter 44]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fehYEWNR4Q

----------

He smirked and said "This isn't over Jang _______." he said as he rushed out. You shook your head and said "That effin pedo!" CAP turned to you and asked "Hey you okay?" you nodded and he pulled you up and he saw your ring.

"Your married?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yeah I'm married." you answered

He painfully smiled and said "R-really? wow congratulations." then he walked away.

Chunji stared at your ring and he said "Congrats agasshi." and he followed CAP.

You turned to Jaejin and you crushed him in a hug. "Thank you Jaejinnie~!!!" he smiled and hugged you back.

"No problem noonanim." He look at your butlers and he said, "Yah you better take care of her araso? I trust all of you and if you dare hurt her I'm sure I'll kill all seven of you!"

All of them gulped and said "Ne doryeonim!"

He smiled and gave you a hug again and said "Good luck noonanim and I bet you'll have 7 cute babies."

Your eyes widened and "WHAT?! JAEJIN?!" he smiled and said "I was kidding okay sheesh noonanim." you gave him a look and he rushed towards the stairs and he yelled "NAMJAS HWAITING~!" you glared at him and he run towards his room.

You turned to your butlers and they were blusing red. "The hell with th 7 of you." they smiled and Sungjong attacked you in a hug.

You smiled and said "Guys tomorrow let's run away I don't want all 7 of you to be harmed so pack your bags and we'll leave first thing in the morning let's meet up by the helepad." 

~~~~

The next morning you woke up and you took a last glance in your room then you headed out.  You rushed towards the helepad and they were all there.

"So you guys ready?" you asked and all of them nodded, "Agasshi do you know how to fly this thing?" Hoya asked and you nodded "Of course." all of you boarded and all of you flew away.

Then their eyes widened when they saw the private beach you own. "Agasshi is this really yours?" you nodded and said "Yeah why won't you believe me?" they smiled and said "No agasshi we are just kidding."

-------------------------->

Chapter 44 is here~!!!

@ Inspiritalways: Don't worry your comments are always welcome :) Thank you so much :) 

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3