Chapter 26-Okay now I can crush you! part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQORfcJ5jpg-->Dalmatian's Lover cop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV:

He angelically smiled at you and you somewhat had your volunatary muscles move and made them involuntary for short you smiled back at him. Then he suddenly transformed into Chansaurus and became flirty since he saw your pretty smile. *OMG is that Jang _________ ? the agasshi with short temper and the angel with tail?* he thought to himself. You on the other hand tip-toed to look for your cousin wearing high stilettos. 

you tip-toed more and all of a sudden you lost your balance and.....you fell in Chunji's arms. "Woah! be careful!" he said as he caught you. When you fell in his arms he deeply look into your eyes, well you look back into his. *Woah what is this? why is my heart beating faster? hey heart! stop thumping! I really appreciate it of you stop!* He gulped and there were tiny sweat beads forming on his forehead. *Ottokae?!* he shouted in his head and you on the other hand are looking at him weirdly. *Is he on drugs or just over loaded with caffine in his body?* you look up and he gulped again you sighed and "Chanhee-ssi you've been in this position for 3 minutes and 29 seconds Dalmatian's lover cop is already over are you planning to move or are you planning to gain a mild ?" He got back from his trance and then "Ah! chaesunghamnida!" You smiled at him and asked "So why do you want to meet up with me?" he look down and uh....he said in a machine gun manner "Well......uh IliedtomyappathatIalreadyhaveafiance." he panted and you look at him and "Mwoh? what did you say can you speak slower?" he sighed and "Well sorry but I lied to my appa that I already have a fiance." Your eyes widened "WHAT?!" He clamped his hand over your mouth and "I know I know sorry." you glared at him and said "Okay you told him and....-", "Well he was proud of me because I got the face of the Jang corp." you face-palmed yourself and "What he knows me?" he nodded and "Well honestly everyone in Korea knows you even some in the other countries well because you are the face of Korea's most powerful group." You face-palmed again and said "Now before I can crush you to death I shall find my cousin okay?" you stormed off and looked for you cousin.

 

"Where the hell did my cousin go?" you walk towards the coffee shop and "NOONANIM~!!!" Jaejin shouted and "NOONANIM HELP~!!!!" you look at him and girls are swaming him. "Omo oppa is so handsome.", "Yah! you are my type!", "Oppa take me I'am for you!" random shouts came from random girls. Noonas, dongsaengs, eomonims and waitresses call for him. You sighed and all girls look at you when he shouted "Nae yeojachingu save me!"  your eyes widened "MWOH?!" *Is my cousin getting me killed?* All girls got on their ready mood and ready to run after you. "Yeojas! she is our oppa's girlfriend wha are you guys planning?"  all of them snapped their knuckles and shouted "GET HER!!!!" your eyes widened and you started to run for it.

------------------------------------------->

Here is chapter 26!!!

Hello sorry for not updating much~!!!

I went out a while ago mianhe~!!!

wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe~!!!

Kamsahamnida!

<3

Ppyong~!!! :*