Chapter 30-The maknae speaks up

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRXCpZRE6X8-->Taeyeon's Can you hear me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widened "Mwoh?" suddenly he let you stand and again he said "_______-ah saranghaeyo!" you look at him and said "Op-p-a are you....." he cutted you "Aniya! I'm not joking and I'm not lying why can't you take this seriously?" You look ay him stunned "Aniya I-I need to take this seriously but why all of a sudden?" L.joe swallowed in and said "______-ah you love me right?" your eyes widened "uh....." before you could answer back Jaejin suddenly rushed in and "NOONANIM~!!! I GOT IN FIRST PLACE~!!!!" all of your attention went to him and "Noonanim I won!! I won!!" you smiled and "Chincha where?" he widely smiled and made a peace sign and said "I WON IN THE PIANO BATTLE AT HYEWON NOONA'S SCHOOL!!!" you smiled and said "Chincha I'm so proud of you doryeonim." You planned to go upstairs but before you do L.joe pulled you and "Answer me ______-ah do you love me?" you inhaled and said "Oppa I do...but....I do." His expression shifted and turned into a wide smile.

 

 

Before you go to sleep you are playing with your musical box.

You started humming to it's tone and that is DBSK's Love in the ice. You stood up from your dresser and walk towards the veranda. "When you say I love you.....Is it even true? Can I wait for the real answer or you are waiting for my heart to luster.....I love you truly but I can't feel your love is it coming slowly?" you heaved a sigh and suddenly "You don't have to wait.....Because I'm not going to be late, and only for you is this heart so pure and true." You turned and "Butler Jong! what are you doing here?" he smiled and said "Agasshi how many months was it when we started working here?" you gave him a smiled and said "Babo butler Jong it's already a year." His eyes widened "Chincha?" you giggled "Butler Jong it's the first time that I ever did talk to you this proper." he smiled and said "Well agasshi it's because you've change from a super hot-tempered girl to a sweet angel." you look at him and said "Butler Jong are you blind or deaf?" he gave you a weird look and "The guy I love for so long just told me he loves me and the only thing I answered was a half hearted I do." He gazed at you and he asked "Do you love someone else?" You look at him and he took a deep breath. "Agasshi......I uh....I LOVE YOU!" your eyes widened "Mwoh?", "There agasshi I said it now please don't feel bad about this confession." You still look at him "I'll do whatever it takes just to be with you ________agasshi." you couldn't believe it the person that once hated you so much came in and told you he loves you.

------------------------>

Chapter 30~!!!

I know I'm sorry I update after I finish the story~!!!

So here so happy since I've got my G.NA album plus Lucifer album and a bonus o DBSK's Mirotic

I'm so happy but I was lonely yesterday.

Because of him!!! If he wouldn't be so cold hearted he would be mine up until now.

So guys

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!

<3