Chapter 67-My older brothers

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:So here are the EXO-K boys in this chapter plus your angels and especially your hubbies so lezz go!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZ_MEs8mbo&feature=fvst

----

You went down carrying Lauren in your arms and then, "Agasshi they are here." you turned to Lauren and she was smiling prettily, "Where are they?" you asked and you followed butler Seo and there they are in the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" you said and they all shot up, "Oh Annyeonghaseyo _______-agasshi." they all said and you smiled. Lauren smiled and then "Annyeonghaseyo." she said and they all smiled, "Who's she your sister?" Chanyeol asked and you shook your head, "Aniyo she's my daughter." you said and they gawked at you.

"Agasshi are you kidding you're like too young." Suho said and you smiled "Well there's a reason why I have a daughter." you said and they look at each other "You're married now?" you nodded.

Suddenly, "No this is mine!" Mason said, "Hyung let me borrow that jebal!" Leo begged, You sighed "Boys what did I say about sharing?" you said and they all pouted "Mianhaeyo umma." they said in unison and the boys turned to you.

"You have 3 kids?" Kai asked and you shook your head, "Aniyo I have 7." their eyes widened "Mwoh?" they asked and you smiled. "Waeyo is there a problem with it?" they shook their heads and you giggled "Uh before this come with me." you said

"Lauren guide your dongsaengs upstairs okay I'll take your uncles somewhere." you said and Lauren suddenly asked "Umma is that namja one of our appas?" he pointed at Baekhyun and your eyes widened "Uh aniyo Lauren-ah go ahead." She smiled and she guided Mason and Mavin out.

"Sorry about that guys." you said and they followed you then their eyes widened "Uh can I call you my oppas now?" they smiled and Suho ruffled your hair, "Of course." you smiled "Okay oppas welcome to your new room."

Their eyes widened "Woah~!" they all said in unison and you giggled. All of them scattered around then Sehun look up the stairs and he went up. He look around and his eyes widened.

"Oh my HYUNGS!!!!" he yelled and the rest rushed up "WOAH~!" they said and there was a big creepy smile pasted on their faces, "Agasshi." Suho called you and you turned "Kamsahamnida!" they all said in unison, You smiled "Cheon maneyo oppas plus don't call me agasshi call me _______." you said and they nodded "_______-ah Kamsahamnida!" they said and you smiled.

"So oppas make yourself at home and I have to run I still have kids to attend to." you said and you waved.

"Woah don't you think she's pretty?" D.O asked, "Shut it dude she's married." Suho reminded, "Yeah she is but what's the big deal D.O hyung just said she's pretty." Sehun added and all of them nodded, "Yeah she's pretty." Kai said.

~~~

You opened the door and it revealed their room,

you found the 3 boys watching Sponge bob, "Mason, Mavin, Maden?" they turned "Ooh...it's umma!" they yelled and you sat between them and they are laughing and giggling cutely, suddenly, "Boys what did appa miss?" you look up and there stood Sungyeol.

"Hey jagiya." he said and he kissed you on your cheek, "Oppa I'll go to the other 2 okay." you kissed the kids forehead and you left, "See you later umma." they 3 yelled in unison.

You went over to the next bedroom with Leo and Yoogeun playing lego blocks.

"Hey kids." they look up, "Umma!" they yelled and they hugged you. Yoogeun pulled you down and he whispered "Umma, Woohyun appa is hiding." you giggled and "Oh is that so?" you said and then you peeked under the bed and he was there, "Hey wifey." he said and he crawled out and he smiled. 

"What are you doing?" you asked and he giggled, "Well appa said that he would want to surprise you but I just wanted to burst his bubble." Leo said and you giggled, He pouted "Leo-ah why you do that to me?" he said in a fail english and you laughed, "Umma can we go swimming?" Yoogeun asked and you nodded "Sure as long as your appas take care of you." Woohyun smiled and he called L.

"Alright see you later and I'll visit your noonas okay?" they nodded and you kissed them on their cheeks and you left, "Bye umma!" they yelled and you waved back.

You enter the girls room,

"Hey girls." you said and they look up and let go of their barbie dolls and they rushed towards you, You look up and you saw Sungjong and Hoya playing with the barbies aswell. "Oppas aren't you guys too absorbed?" they giggled, "Go get ready girls your dongsaengs are going to swim.

They smiled and you let the 2 dress the girls up, You smiled at the sight of you daughters obeying their appas.

----->

Here is chapter 67~!!! <3 hope you guys like it~!