Chapter 11-Lee Ahyoung part.2

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBk4svsOv68-->My Name's Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungkyu smiled at her and said while holding her hand, "Noona we are always here for you if ever you need us by your side." All of the 6 smiled and She smiled as well. "So noona do you want some help I think someone trashed your house." Sungjong said. Ahyoung smiled and said "No it's ok-" , "GUYS GET SOME BROOM AND LET"S CLEAN!!!" Sungyeol shouted and the rest stare at him.  "What you guys don't want to help noona out?" All 6 look back at Ahyoung who is smiling. Sungjong went by her side and said "Noona without your help all of us are already drunkards but no since you were there and that 3 years of our life got wasted but you turn us around." Ahyoung smiled and said "Like I said you guys are like my dongsaengs and I'm sure you could do this even without my help, You got in as a-" she stopped and Sungjong look at her confused. "Well that was nothing uh...so dongsaengs I'll prepare you guys some food okay?" All of their hearts broke since she said the word 'Dongsaeng' "Why does she sees us as dongsaengs now but she doesn't see us like that before, now I feel like I'm more of a choding." Sungyeol said. "Maybe she is inlove with someone else." Woohyun said, "Guys don't think negatively." Sungkyu said and the younger ones are almost out of hope. While they are waiting Myungsoo spotted a picture frame by the telephone and it was all 8 of them. He smiled at it but couldn't get you out of his mind and well his heart.  

 

After that "Noona bye thank you again!" all of them said in unison. "Anytime guys I hope you all comeback here." They all nodded and walk away, "I'm noticing that noona's attitude changed because before she's all sweet and now she turned a little I don't know how to say this but bitter?" Hoya said. Sungkyu gave him a look and said "Stop it Lee Howon!" He stopped and said "Okay chill hyung! she is all our first love.", "What do you think agasshi will say if we go home this early." Dongwoo said, "Well it's 5pm and she gave us up until 10 but all of our money is with noona already so I guess no choice but to go home." Woohyun said, All of them nodded and they decided to walk home. You are about to leave with Jaejin since you 2 are going to your parents and you spotted the seven. "YAH! I thought you guys are staying out up  until 10?" All of them bowed and smiled "Change of plan agasshi." Sungkyu said. you look at him and said "Alright in that case I'll bring all of you with me, ain't that fun Jaejin?" Jaejin smiled "Alright we will give you 15 minutes to change or you guys won't experience freedom again." Their eyes widened "It's starts NOW!" you shouted and all of them scrambled in.

 

On the other hand, Ahyoung was ironing some of her clothes when a voice mail played on her phone. "Ahyoung!" her eyes widened. "Why did he send me a voice message?" " I need the money now! Well I know you aren't the one workin hard for it but the seven guys who consider you as their first love right? So are you going to pay your debt? or else I'll call the police and tell them you are using seven guys to pay for your debt." she was panicking and suddenly he called. she picked it up and suddenly "Yah! where is it?" her eyes widened "When are you paying me?" she sighed and said "I-I'll pay you later where should I meet you?", "Near the Namsan tower or else I'll kill your husband." The other line got cut off and "OH!!! I'mma freaking kill that guy!"

--------------------->

Here is chapter 11!

Next chapter is filled with ........ :))

There the introduction of the characters are done but still 2 are left.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3