Chapter 82-Not giving up on you

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deBvrCvE41I&feature=plcp

----

You are in the nursery room of Sekyung and she was silent sleeping you are doing some cross stiches and then a knock came on the door and you look up and you yelled silently "Come on." you look up to see Kai there "Hey oppa." you said and he smiled at you, "I see you are busy with your cross stich." he said and you smiled at him.

"Ne I'am waeyo?" you asked and he smile at you.

"Nothing I just love how you are watching over your baby." Kai said

He sat beside you and he look at Sekyung and he softened at how pretty Sekyung looks like when sleeping, "Princess isn't it hard to have many kids?" he asked and you giggled at him, "Actually I don't find my kids as a head ache but a cure for my stress." you answered and Kai smiled at you.

Suddenly Sekyung cried, "Oh no don't cry." you said and Kai stopped you and he picked your baby up and he tried to calm it down.

But surprisingly Sekyung stopped crying you smiled at Kai and he smiled back at you, "I think I can be a good dad." he said and you smiled at him "Of course you are going to be." you said and he blushed *Well I can do that if you are the mom of my kid.* he thought.

Sekyung opened her eyes and Kai smiled "Hey her eyes are open." he said and you immediately shot up and you look at her "Hey baby." you said and and a small smile formed on her little pink lips. "Umma is here." you said and she streched her arms out and she was reaching for you.

"Looks like she wants you to hold her." Kai said and you took her from Kai's arms, "Hello Sekyung-ah." you said and she smiled at you, "Awww." Kai said and you turned to him.

"She looks really cute." he said and you smiled at Kai, Sekyung began to strech her arms towards Kai and you smiled "I think she likes you." you said and Kai took her in his arms.

"Hello Sekyung-ah." Kai said and you smiled at him, "I wonder what is Hoya doing right now He needs to see how his baby smiles like an angel." you said and Kai turned to you and he smiled.

"So why did you name her after Sehun and D.O hyung?" he asked 

"Well I really love Sehun oppa and D.O oppa." you answered and his eyes widened.

"Yah." he said and you smiled at him.

"Well my oppas are equal to me no one is ever at the top araso?" you said and he just smiled at you.

"How about your hubbies?" he asked and you smirked at him.

"Of course they are all equal to one another." you said and he smiled.

You turned to Sekyung and she has her eyes open and you smiled at her "Baby-ah saranghaeyo." you told Sekyung as you kissed her small cheek. Kai thought he was the one you are talking to and because of it he blushed.

"Hey can I tell you something?" he asked and you nodded 

"Sure I'll just put her down." you said 

You walk over Sekyung's crib and you placed her down, "So what is it?" you asked him and he smiled at you and his ears started to turn red.

"Uhm....Princess I still have this feelings for you." he said and you turned to him.

*Oh boy here we go again.* you thought and you smiled at him.

"Kai oppa I thought you are over this?" you asked him and he shook his head, "No I'm not yet down with this." he said and you look at him with hopeless eyes and he shook his head.

"Jang ______ listen to me I will never stop loving you okay?" he said and your eyes widened "Oppa please I can't-", "Oh yes you can." he cutted you and you look at him with wide eyes.

He grabbed your arms "Whatever happens my love for you will never die okay I love you princess and that's my final word." he said and he kissed you on your forehead and he left the room.

You were there dumbfounded and you couldn't believe this was happening again.

~~~~>

Chapter 82 Oh boy Kai is too persistent.

<3 last 4 chapters :)