Chapter 33-Tag team trouble makers

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zo5QG2rmDw--> Trouble maker by Hyunseung and Hyuna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up and saw the sun peeking through your windows and you smiled and said to yourself "I should give them something back after all they don't accept bonuses." You stood up from your bed and headed towards the bathroom for a warm bath. After that Sungjong came in the room and said "Agasshi you called?" you nodded and said "Ne I asked for the 7 of you but where are the other 6?" Sungjong smiled and happily skidded out to find his hyungs.

 

Hoya and Sungyeol are walking the 2 dogs around the mansion when suddenly "Aish! Spudgy! Doryeonim will kill me spit that out!" With her human like brain she followed what Sungyeol said and Hoya was uh...."AISH DONGJJA DON'T PEE ON MY SHOE!!!!" Sungyeol laughed at Hoya and "Oh Shut up Sungyeol." Hoya send piercing glares at Sungyeol while Sungyeol was laughing at it. When suddenly "Sungyeol-ah! Howon-ah!" Sungyeol turned and saw Ahyoung. He ran towards Ahyoung tugging Hoya with him and "Noona what are you doing here?" asked the 2. She smiled and said "Nothing I just missed the 2 of you." Hoya look at Ahyoung and he was suspicious about the so-callled-noona. *Why just me and Sungyeol?* Hoya asked in his mind before he could protest anything a buff guy appeared behind him and hit him on the head. Sungyeol's eyes widened and he attempted to run and fight back instead he was dragged away leaving the dogs barking at the back gate. "Mianhae the 2 of you." Ahyoung said as she disappeared with the other 2.

 

 

Sungjong was skipping around looking for his hyungs the first one he found was "WOOHYUN HYUNG AGASSHI IS CALLING YOU!" Sungjong yelled while Woohyun is cooking breakfast. "Yeah I'll be there!" Woohyun immidiately turned the stove off and rushed towards your room. Next one he found Dongwoo on the ranch dancing on freeze with the horses. "HYUNG AGASSHI IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" Dongwoo jerked because of Sungjong and said "Yah! you almost killed me and yeah yeah I'll be there!" Dongwoo turned the music off and rushed towards your room. The next one was Sungkyu who was in the bathroom, "HYUNG AGASSHI IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" Sungjong yelled as he bangging on the door. "YEAH YEAH SHEESH I'M STILL BUSY!"

 

Woohyun got in first and he knocked on the door and entered "Agasshi I'm here." You smiled at Woohyun and asked "Where are the others?", "Uh chaesunghamnida agasshi but I don't kn-" A knock sounded over the door and "Agasshi butler Jang is present." you smiled and said "Okay 5 left." Sungkyu silently entered and said "I'm here agasshi" You smiled and said "Okay 4 left."

 

Sungjong skidded across the music room and he spotted Myungsoo scanning the guitar collection of your cousin. Sungjong abruptly knocked on the glass door and said "MYUNGSOO HYUNG AGASSHI IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" L glared at Sungjong and said "Araso I'll be there." Sungjong look at L and asked "Hyung have you seen Hoya hyung and Sungyeol hyung?" L shrugged and walked away and then "Oh! they are near the back gate walking the dogs." Sungjong nodded and "Hyung can you-", "NO!" L coldly replied. Sungjong made face and went to the back.

 

L entered your room and said "Agasshi I'm here." Sungkyu looked down and said "Chaesunghamida agasshi for being late I was in the bathroom." You look at him and your eyes saw something and signaled him "Yes I can see that." He looked down and blushed he turned and zipped it up. Sungjong was cursing L "I HATE YOU L HYUNG!" He arrived there and no sign of anyone then he saw the dogs still barking at the back gate. Sungjong knitted his brows together and saw "OMO Dongjja! Spudgy!" he rushed towards it and he found a shoe and "Sungyeol hyung." he uttered and he saw a hand phone he utterd "Hoya hyung." his eyes widened and rushed back to your room. Then all of a sudden "AGASSHI!!!!! AGASSHI!!!! SUNGYEOL HYUNG AND HOYA HYUNG THEY UH........" you look at Sungjong with wide eyes and "WHAT?!" Sungjong inhaled and said "They've been kidnapped."

------------------------------------->

Chapter 33!

The particular chapter that I lost.

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

Mianhae for not updating that much.

<3