Chapter 20-The rude road kill part.2

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2NsT7EYOQ8-->TEEN TOP's CLAP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Narrator's POV:
 
She slapped you and she evilly laughed you look at her with teary eyes, She turned to you and she shouted "Butler Choi!" Immidiately her butler rushed quickly and Woohyun's eyes widened "Ch-Changjo?!" Changjo turned to Woohyun and "H-hyung?!" Jihye smirked at Woohyun and "How come you know my butler?" Woohyun look at her and said "Yeah so what's your problem?" Changjo bit his lip and Jihye's eyes widened "What did you just say?" Woohyun glared at her and said "I just said Yeah so what's your problem?" He glared at Woohyun and said "You little!" then a slap crossed Woohyun's face. Your eyes widened and your anger reached 100% and you shouted "NO ONE CAN HURT MY BUTLERS EXCEPT ME!!!" you look at Jihye and send deep glares at her she look at you and smirked "Is that all you can do?" you huffed and slapped her. Her eyes widened and she smirked at you and she tackled you and pulled your hair and ran slaps across your face. Woohyun, Ahyoung and Changjo are pulling her back to stop hitting you. "DON'T STOP ME!!!" she pulled your hair and you pulled her hair and she backed out. 
 
"You!" She yelled and she was about to punch you when L.joe pulled her arm and said "Stop making a scene my dear." your eyes widened *Dear?!*  you look at him with teary eyes and she pulled your hair again and L.joe pulled her saying "Stop it hurting my ______-ah!" your eyes widened and she stopped well all of them "YOUR _______-AH?!?!" your butlers said while they entered.
 
 
 
Jihye's POV:
I slapped her filled with confidence I pawned the famous Jang______. I was quite happy about it I really felt happy about it. It was like I was the new her and Jang Jihye is my name. I smirked and I called my butler. He immidiately rushed in, I was focused on hurting the agasshi. Just then "Ch-Changjo?!" ________'s stupid butler stammered. I heard my slow butler stammer too. My attention went to _______'s attra...err....stupid butler and asked him "How come you know my butler?" Her butler answered "Yeah so what's your problem?" I stared at him well his answer is 10x away from my question I look at him and "What did you just say?" her butler glared at me and "I just said Yeah so what's your problem?" my eyes darkened at his disrespectful tone so what I did was slap him. Suddenly ________ shouted "NO ONE CAN HURT MY BUTLERS EXCEPT ME!!!" she look at me and she just glared at me I smirked and asked "Is that all you can do?" she huffed and slapped my face. My eyes widened and I tackled her down I pulled her hair and ran slaps across her face. The 3 are pulling me back but I wouldn't I suddenly shouted "DON'T STOP ME!!!" I pulled her hair and she pulled mine back. "YOU!" I yelled and I was about to punch her but L.joe oppa stopped me. "Stop making a scene my dear." when he mummbled dear my heart skipped a beat.
_________ look at L.joe oppa with teary eyes and I pulled her hair once more. L.joe oppa pulled me and "Stop it hurting my ______-ah!" my eyes widened and I glared at ________.
 
 
Your POV:
She slapped me and I look at her with wide eyes and she chuckled evilly and I look at her with teary eyes. She called her butler in surprisingly butler Nam knows him. Okay Butler Nam was like "Ch-Changjo?!" and the Changjo-guy was like "H-hyung?!" and there Jihye smirked at butler Nam and "How come you know my butler?" Butler Nam look at her with the Duh-look and he answered coolly well for me it was "Yeah so what's your problem?" but on second thought it was 10x away from Jihye's question. "What did you just say?" Woohyun glared at her and said "I just said Yeah so what's your problem?" Well Jihye's expression was darker than before "You little!" she mummbled then she slapped Butler Nam. My eyes widened and my anger reached 100% and I shouted "NO ONE CAN HURT MY BUTLERS EXCEPT ME!!!" I look at Jihye and send her deep, piercing glares. She smirked at me and "Is that all you can do?" I huffed and I slapped her wahaha! I finally did it. She took the slap that my umma should give me since my umma never did slap me. Her eyes widened and she smirked at me and tackled me pulled my hair and ran slaps across my face. Butler Nam, Ahyoung-noona and that Changjo-guy pulled her away to stop attacking me "DON'T STOP ME!!!" she pulled my hair but I didn't gave up I pulled hers too. I won't lose to this girl.
 
"You!" she yelled and she was about to punch me when Byunghun oppa stopped her and said "Stop making a scene my dear." my eyes widened at that word. *Dear?!* I look at him with teary eyes. She pulled my hair again and Byunghun oppa pulled her away saying "Stop it hurting my ______-ah!" my eyes widened. She stopped well all of them did "YOUR _______-AH?!?!" all of them said including my butlers.
 
-------------------------------------->
Here chapter 20!
 
Mianhe! I should have updated last week and yesterday!
 
But what happened was I was on the finishing touches 
when the electricity shut down!
 
also! when I was changing the color the laptop slowed down
and then there! IT WAS HANGED!!!
DAMN!!!
Sorry!
 
wait for the next chapter!
 
Please subscribe!
Kamsahamnida!
<3