Final

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlON2AS6cEE

------

"Umma Sekyung is crying!" Lauren yelled and you rushed up to see how she is doing, the moment you opened the door you saw Kai, D.O, Sehun and Suho inside cuddling here and putting her to sleep again, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are on the side making the milk and they are fixing the baby stuff by the shelf.

"Oh mommy is there." Kai said to Sekyung and you have to say that Kai is really an ideal father he knows how to stop a baby from crying and you smiled at Kai, "Thank you oppa." you said and Kai gave Sekyung in your amrs and you smiled at him. "How come you don't have a girlfriend?" you asked him and he just smiled at you, "Well it's because he is waiting for someone." Suho said and you giggled at him.

"Let's go down." you said and all of them followed, The moment you reached the living room all 7 of your kids are playing with their appas, "Oh _____-ah by any chance if you open the door for someone later say hi for us okay." Baekhyun said and you look at him "Wha-" before you could speak more they already left your side.

"Where are you going?!" you yelled to them and Chanyeol just waved his hand up, you sighed and you look at your kids, "Umma I want to eat some ice cream." Yoogeun said and you smiled at him,"Ice cream? sure let's go for ice cream." you said and all of your kids jumped up and down when they heard the word Ice cream.

"Okay okay okay calm down kids now all of you get ready before anything else." you said and all of your kids started to scramble up and they rushed towards their rooms and you smiled at how cute they looked.

"______-ah I'll take Sekyung." Woohyun said and you smiled at him and you gave Sekyung to him and "Wifey get ready we are going to get ice cream right?" Sungjong said and you smiled at him, "Yes we are but look at what I'm wearing." you said and you are wearing a pink sundress and Sungjong smiled at your cute look.

"So you are also turning 19 today." Myungsoo said and he pecked you on your cheek, "Yeah you're turning 19 today and is was Sehun's birthday two days ago right?" Sungkyu asked and you nodded at him, "Yeah and I'm a 19 year old mom of 8 kids how awesome is that." you said and all of them smiled at you.

"Well we don't care if you are 19 or what we love you regardless of your age even if you are a noona we will still love you." Dongwoo said and you gave him a look "What? noona?" you asked and all of them nodded and you glared at them "I'm thankful that I'm not your noona!" you yelled and you sighed "I don't want to be anybodys noona okay except for my younger cousins." you said and they giggled at you.

Suddenly someone was at the door and you remembered what the EXO-k boys told you and you smiled and said "Excuse me." you said and you went out to open the door for them.

"Yes?" you opened the door and your eyes widened at the sight, "Who are you guys?" you asked and all 6 of the boys smiled at you and they said "Annyeonghaseyo agasshi we are EXO-M."

Your eyes widened and you remembered the words of EXO-k and you sighed "So you are EXO-M the brothers of EXO-K in China?" you asked and all of them nodded. "What brings you here?" you asked and all of them smiled, "We are here because of your father he asked us to live here with you." A tall guy said and he reminded you so much of Chanyeol. "Mwoh?!" you asked and they smiled "_______-agasshi we are not going to do anything to your family." a cute guy said you shook your head and you said "Live here?" you asked and all of them nodded, "But Exo-K is already occupying all the rooms." you said

"Oh agasshi don't lie you asked my father to create our brother's bed room." a guy said and you turned to him, "Your father?" you asked and "Yeah my father." he said and you shook your head.

Another group of guys living with you can you take this? 

"Jagiya who's at the door?" Sungjong asked and his eyes widened when he saw the Exo-M boys. "Jagiya who are they?" he asked and before you could speak, "Her new husbands." a guy with a cute features said and your eyes widened "MWOH!?" you asked and Sungjong's eyes widened.

 

 

So are you up for another roller coaster ride or you're going to shoo them away? What will happen with you and your hubbies when new intruders visit your house.

"Hey we are not intruders missy!" 

"Calm down Xiumin!" 

"What can we do else?"

"Let's wait for the sequel!"

"That's a good idea!"

"Okay then if you want to see us EXO-M members wait for the sequel!" 

"YAH THAT'S OUR LINE YOU WIFE SNATCHER!"

"HEY SUNGJONG DON'T YELL!"

"SUNGJONG QUIET DOWN!"

"SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL GUYS!"

~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL OF THIS STORY SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY LAST PART ^^ SO I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! SARANGHAEYO GUYS!

HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOYED

<3

LAST CHAPTER IS UP

SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL 

IT'S ENTITLED AS

MY 7 HUSBANDS AND MY 12 OPPAS 

<3

THANK YOU GUYS

*BOWS 180 DEGRESS*

SARANGHAEYO!

LET'S ALSO WELCOME EXO-M~!!!