Chapter 4-The Bratinella part.2

My 7 butlers?!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBvQnxq6apk-->2ne1's I'am the best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are on the way to Lee Chanhee's house and "Hyung move your foot!", "What it is not even close to yours!" You sighed and said "Aish! don't you guys want to shut your mouths?" they look at you and said "Mianhamnida agasshi!" they said in unison. you smiled and said "Good!" after a few seconds "OW! HYUNG!" Sungjong yelped and Sungyeol just snickered. You stopped the car and "IF YOU GUYS DON'T SHUT UP I'M GOING TO FIRE ALL OF YOU!" they stopped talking and you eyed them. "Mianhamnida agasshi" you smirked and drove off.

 

After the drive you arrive infront of Chanhee's house you pressed the door bell and "Annyeonghaseyo visitor!" you look at the camera and "Oh! it's Jang_____ agasshi!" the gates flung open and the seven "WOAH!" you rolled your eyes "Chodings"  his butlers came out to welcome you but instead he dressed up as one. You stepped out of the car followed by the seven. "Woah this guy has 100 butlers surround him but where is he?" Woohyun said. You turned to Woohyun and "Mianhamnida agasshi" You turned to face the butlers but Chanhee's eyes are completely glued onto you so he revealed himself. "Annyeonghaseyo Jang____ ssi." he removed his sun glasses and it revealed his angelic face plus his beautiful smile.

Your eyes widened "Woah! uhh...Annyeonghaseyo Lee Chanhee-ssi." he smiled and said "I thought you are older than me?" you shook your head and said "Uh.. you are older than me." he smiled and said "We should talk inside." he offered his hand and took you in. "Wow! for a guy you have a cool taste for furnitures." he chuckled and said "Nah! my umma and appa chose this and also as you know I'm living here alone like you do." your eyes widened "H-how did you know I-I live alone?" he smiled and said "I over heard from your butlers a while ago." he pointed at your butlers and glared at them. *Good luck later guys I'ma kill you!*

------------------------------------------------------------------>

Here is another chapter!

Mianhe for not updating!

Wait for the next chaper!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3