Chapter 78-Your are really unfair.....

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 78~!!! it's almost the end :) but I think I'm going to add a sequel for this story :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcFrrXwBX4&feature=plcp

-----

It was a normal saturday and all of you have nothing to do except you who was sleeping with Mason, Mavin and Maden.

"I don't want to wake her up do you want me to die?" Sungyeol said and all of them glared at Sungyeol, "Come on Sungyeol we have to know it from her besides she is you know in a middle of a nine-month long mood swings." Sungkyu said as he glared at Hoya.

Sungjong tried to push Sungyeol in but failed when Mason woke up because of their noise, "Appa?" he asked and Sungyeol smiled, "Mason-ah how's your umma?" Sungyeol asked and Mason rubbed his eyes and smiled "Umma is doing fine.....-" his voice trailed off when he saw all 7 of them there.

"Appas what are you all doing here?" Mason asked them and all of them look at each other. "Uh we want to see how your umma is doing." Sungyeol said and Mason look at you and he smiled, "Umma is doing fine well she pukes often and I think she wanted to be thin for you appas." he answered.

"Mason-ah are you saying your umma is fat?" Sungyeol asked and he shook his head, "No appa why would I think like that." Mason answered then, "Appa!" Mavin said in glee followed by Maden who is also happy to see their appas.

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw all 7 of them there with the Ma-brothers, You smiled and Maden saw your smiling face he immediately wiggled out of his appa's arms and he runned towards you.

"Umma!" he yelled and you sat up and you carried him in your arms, "Hi Madennie." you said and you kissed his cheek, Sungkyu smiled because he saw how you love Maden.

"Uh _______-ah mianhaeyo Leo wants his appa." Kai said and Leo saw L there and he wiggled out of Kai's arms and he rushed towards L and Kai was about to leave when, "Oppa!" you yelled and you waved at him, "Call the others plus bring my kids here." you said and Kai smiled.

"Hoya!" Woohyun yelled and Hoya turned to Woohyun, "What hyung?" he asked and Woohyun glared at him, "You are so unfair!" he stated and Hoya's eyes widened.

"What did I do?" he asked dumbfounded, "Yah! Woohyun hyung is right you are unfair." Myungsoo added, "I agree with Woohyun hyung!" Sungjong said and so did the other members.

"Why did he become unfair?" you asked and all of them turned to you, "He already got the first time and now he is at it again." Dongwoo said and you laughed at him.

Hoya was blushing and you giggled at him, "So who's next?" Woohyun asked and you glared at him, "Uh...mianhaeyo _____-ah." he said.

~~~~

After a few minutes the EXO-K boys came in with your aegis, Kai sat on your bed and he smiled at you, "I'm still hoping for you to accept me." he said and you smiled at him.

"I don't think so." you said and Kai pouted and you smirked at him and you said "Say Bbuing Bbuing!" you said and Kai's eyes widened "Mwoh?!" he asked and you giggled, "Just kidding." you said.

Suho and Sungkyu are talking to each other being the guardians of the younger boys they are talking about how many kids they plan on having.

"How many kids are you planning to make hyung?" Suho asked and Sungkyu smiled "I think about 20." he said and you turned to him with wide eyes.

"Do you want me to die?" you asked him and Sungkyu smiled "No I'm just kidding maybe 14 kids would do." he said and you sighed. "I can't handle that anymore." you said and Kai patted your back understanding the pain you'll go on through.

"It's okay." he said and you glared at him, "Easy for you to say! you aren't the one who will carry a growing human for 9 months in your system." you told Kai and he just smiled.

"Don't worry _______-ah all of us we will be here for you." Sehun said and you look at him, "Not helping." you said coldly and Sehun just pouted.

"________-ah what will you name him or her?" Woohyun asked and Hoya smiled, "Well if it is a boy I would name in Jonghyun." you said and you look at Baekhyun and Kai.

"Why Jonghyun?" Sungyeol asked, "Well it's because Kai oppa's real name is Jongin right?" you asked and all of them nodded except the innocent kids. "So I got Jong there and Hyun from Baekhyun oppa's name." you said and the 2 of them smiled.

"How about if it is a girl?" D.O and Chanyeol asked, "Well I would name her Sekyung." you said with a smile. "Why Sekhyung?" all of them asked and you smiled, "Because Se came from Sehun oppa's name and Kyung came from D.O oppa's real name Kyungsoo." you said and Hoya nodded at it because you wanted to name your kids after them but they didn't want to so Hoya gave you an opportunity to name them on your own.

"So only Sehun, D.O, Kai and Baekhyun are involve in your life?" Suho asked and you smiled, "Don't worry oppa I'll name the-" you stopped and All 6 of your husbands  turned to you.

"I see you wanted to have more than 8 kids." Dongwoo teased and you glared at him, "So who's next?" Myungsoo asked and you turned to your 3 month big tummy and you gently patted it and you turned to see the other 6 boys looking down because of the awkward atmosphere.

"I don't think I could go for it." you said and Chanyeol pouted, "Yah where is my name going now?" Chanyeol asked and you pouted at him.

All of them turned to you and you shook your head, "Uh well if ever I have my 9th child if ever I would name him Chansu or   Chanho if it's a girl Chanmi or Sumi is that for you Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa?" you asked and the 2 of them nodded.

You smiled and all of them smiled with you.

~~~~~>

Chapter 78 is here and it's almost the ending here :)) but I promise if you want a sequel I can do it for you guys :)

<3 SARANGHAEYO GUYS~!