Chapter 63-Thank you

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 63 CAP doing something for you.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCAVy0C2Nw

-----

The next morning dropped and you woke up lying inside an unknown bedroom, You rubbed your eyes and CAP and Kai are there sitting.

"She's awake." Kai said as he shook CAP, "Huh?" he rushed towards you and "Hey you okay?" you nodded.

"Wait a minute CAP that's Jang _____ the face of Jang corp." Kai said and CAP nodded, "Yeah she is what about it?" he asked and Kai turned "The news yesterday says that she's missing.", "Yeah she's missing alright when that bastard kidnapped her for the nth time." CAP said

Kai look at CAP puzzled "Dude? what are you waiting for send her back there?" CAP shook his head, "No we'll stay here and I'll wait for Chunji's call." CAP said and you look around the bed room it was clean and neat but when the 3 of you headed downstairs it was a complete mess.

"Uh Kai-ssi what do you do in here?" you asked and he giggled "Well since my umma neglected me I live life with my mechanic shop." he answered.

"Do you want to live in Seoul?" you asked him and he smiled "Thanks but I like staying here in Busan." your eyes widened "BUSAN?!" he nodded you turned to CAP "What the hell are you doing here?" CAP smiled and he said "Well I was visiting my home town my granpa lives here but  it's my time to leave tomorrow." he said and you turned to him. 

"I'll come with you!"  you said and he shook his head, "No! it's better that you stay here with Kai for a few days more if L.joe finds out that you are back in Seoul he would just kidnapp you again!" CAP said worried 

"L.joe? dude I thought you were buddies?" he asked and CAP shook his head "Not anymore." CAP said.

Suddenly "KAI!" he turned and he opened the door "Oof!" he fell flat on the floor. CAP placed a protective arm around your shoulder when 5 guys bargged in.

"Oh what is a pretty girl doing in your dirty house?" a tall guys asked and you look up and you scanned the 5 boys, "Oh shut up Chanyeol hyung you're not helping." he stood up and he dusted off his pants.

"Omo she's cute~!" A cute guy said, "Shut up Sehun." Kai muttered.

You stood up and you bowed at them "Annyeonghaseyo Jang _______-imnida." All of their eyes widened when they noticed your pretty face.

"OMO WHAT IS JANG _______ DOING IN HERE?", "Stop it Suho hyung you're scaring her." Kai said and you smiled "No not at all." you smiled at them and then CAP's phone rang and it was Chunji.

"Ne Chunji?" CAP answered

"Oh hyung is agasshi with you?" Chunji asked

"Ne she's with me but she needs to-"

"Hyung you better take her back here! Her appa is really worried about her." Chunji said

"Ah okay I'll take her with me tomorrow." CAP answered and the call ended.

"Agasshi I have to take you with me tomorrow so Kai can I borrow your motorcycle later I need to take her to my grandfather's house." Kai smiled "Go take her CAP she needs it and I'm afraid she might slap me anytime soon if you let her stay in my junk home." you smiled "Kai-ssi I promise I'll return the favor." he smiled

"No need agasshi." you smiled back at him "Don't worry all 6 of you will live a better life in Seoul you guys can be my adopted brothers if you like since I'm an only child and I have a cousin who stands as my brother but I want more brothers so are you 6 up for being Jangs?" they all smiled "Oh agasshi even thoug-", "Say yes and I won't take no for an answer."

They all look at each other and they smiled "GAME ON!" you smiled "ASA!" you said.

You earned 6 brothers in one moment and you are happy because you can use them as the face of the group instead of you.

The next morning dropped and CAP was holding the edge of your jacket and he said "Hey let's hope you'll be fine when you go back there in Seoul." you smiled "Of course I will plus can you give me Kai-ssi's number I want to communicate with my soon to be oppas." CAP smiled and he pinched your cheeks.

"Of course Kai said he really likes your personality." you smiled and you jumped up and down at your excitement to see our hubbies again.

After that plane ride CAP drove you back to the mansion you 2 walk towards the mansion and he smiled "This is it agasshi." you smiled at him "Oh CAP oppa don't call me agasshi anymore those 6 boys back at Busan you can call them doryeonim oh wait I'll call you doryeo-" he pressed his index finger against your lips.

"Don't it's better if you call me CAP." you smiled and you gave him a hug. "Thank you." he smiled and he pushed you and he said "Go they are waiting for you." you smiled at him and you said "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" you said and you walked towards the mansion.

*I see you being happy with them I really love you I do but letting you go and knowing they can do better is the only choice I have I wish you're happy with them ______-ah my one and only but don't forget I'm always here I love you.* he smiled and he walked away.

-------->

Here is chapter 63 CAP giving you up and let you be with your heart wants you to be...hehe next chapter is well the BIG DAY I'll time it up with Infinite's come back~!!!

<3