Chapter 6-Seo Jaejinnie

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUYAEtUxP6M--> SNSD's My Bestfriend

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You scrambled out of your room and you immidiately rushed towards your pet dog Spudgy. You got there you smiled because she rushed towards you. "Omo! Spudgy! did you already eat?" it barked and you smiled and you patted her head. On the other hand all seven of them are groaning in pain. "Ow..." Myungsoo whined, Woohyun tried to stand up but he lost balance. "Why did she use us as her punching bag?" Dongwoo asked and Sungkyu look at him and said "Why ask us we were there with you when she beat you up.", "AISH THAT SPOILED BRAT!" Sungyeol added. All of them got up except for Hoya who was still daze on the floor. *What was that feeling am I falling for my best enemy?* You shook his head and followed the others. "Ow my back hurts." Sungjong whined, "For a girl _____agasshi is so strong." Sungkyu said. "Yeah for a girl how about when she turns into a guy huh?! If she does that again I swear I'm going t-" Sungyeol got cutted. "Why are you talking to my _____ noonanim like that?!" their eyes widened to a cute looking guy they could tell he was already your cousin. "Doryeonim!" all of the staff exclaimed and all of seven of them there are dazed. *Doryeonim so he is Seo Jaejin ______ agasshi's cousin!* Sungkyu thought and he immidiately bowed "Welcome home Jaejin doryeonim!" the rest followed. He smiled and said with a straight face "Who is the one bad-mouthing _____ noonanim?" all of them stood there silent he scanned each of them and bravely Sungyeol stepped out. "It was me doryeonim chaesunghamnida it's because your noonanim beat the crap out of us." Jaejin sighed "Aigoo I should be the one apologizing now I can let this go but the next time I hear you bad-mouth _______ noonanim I'll assure you, You'll be exiled out of South Korea got it? Have a good day." he said and walk towards his room. "Why can't _____ agasshi be that kind?" Sungyeol asked and Sungkyu glared at him "Shut it or exile?" Woohyun reminded and he shut his mouth.

 

"_______noonanim?!" he called and you weren't in your room. "Butler Kang where is noonanim?", "She is with Spudgy outside doryeonim." he smiled and said "Really okay I'll go there and you can leave me I don't have enemies in here." he walked towards the dog house and spotted his dog Dongjja. He smiled and shouted "Dongjja!" he rushed towards Dongjja and he gave it a warm hug. "Oh! I miss my favorite puppy!" he smiled and Dongjja him on his cheek. "Aw! Dongjja no kisses I'm going to smell and _____ noonanim will push me in the pool again." You smiled and shouted "Jaejinnie!!!" you run towards him and "______ noonanim!" you gave him a tight hug and he smiled "Aw.. noonanim I missed you." you smiled and asked him "So how is the Philippines? how is Boracay?" he smiled and said "It's great I love that beach!" You smiled and asked "So how is your noona?", "Noona? ah.. In Jung noona? well still a she forced me to extend 2 more weeks but I said I don't want to go home with you I'll just stay with ______noonanim." you smiled and said "Aigoo! come on I'm sure they prepared your favorite seafood pasta." he smiled and said "Asa! I missed that wait noonanim did you cook it?" you smiled and said "Of course not when did I learn how to cook huh Jaejin?" he smiled and said "Noonanim when are you gonna get married huh you need to learn how to cook!" you nuged him and said "Shut it or no pasta." he pouted "Ah!!! noonanim don't!" you chuckled and said "Aigoo good thing you are so cute and your noona isn't." he laughed and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------->

Here is the 6th chapter :)

If you are wondering what does Spudgy and Dongjja look like here are the photos :)

Spudgy

tumblr_ls69q63r131qzrt92o1_500.jpg

Dongjja

Pug_puppies_for_adoption9.jpg

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3