Chapter 76-Let's do this

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Baekhyun vs. Kai who would you fend for?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_zhSRlcUio

----

The 2 of them are sending death glares at each other, Your lips started to tremble and your legs started to shake, "Oppas?" you asked with a shaky voice but the 2 of them are just glaring at each other and they didn't mind you.

You shot up and you rushed between them and you pushed them away, "Stop this!" you yelled but before anything else Suho pulled you away and Baekhyun took the opportunity and gave Kai a hard punch on his cheek.

Kai stepped back and he spat the blood out "Is that all you got hyung? because I have something better." Kai said with a smirk on his face.

He punched Baekhyun and he fell back, Baekhyun wipped the blood of his lips and he shot up and he lunged towards Kai and he gave him a kick but Kai doged it, Kai smirked and he kicked Baekhyun he doged it and Kai almost fell and Baekhyun stepped forward and he punched Kai and Kai flew back.

Suho pulled Baekhyun's arms along with D.O and Chanyeol. "Baekhyun stop it!" Suho yelled and Kai was about to stand up but Sehun pulled Kai's arms and he locked them down. "Hyung stop!" the 2 of them are struggling and Baekhyun got off and he kicked Kai on the stomach, Kai carressed the pain and he kick Baekhyun back on the shin. Baekhyun fell down, Sehun yanked Kai away and Chanyeol did the same with Baekhyun.

You are there sitting by the dresser as you were trying hard not to cry, but seeing them fight like this because of you. You lips started to tremble and you closed your eyes tight and you yelled "STOP IT NOW!!!!!" all 6 of them turned to you and you look up and they saw the tears in your eyes.

"Stop it please." you begged

Suho walk towards you and he wipped your tears away, You shot up and you picked Kai and Baekhyun up, you pushed them towards the veranda and you glared at them.

"All along I thought you guys are one!" you said and that made them feel ashamed, "Guys you are brothers what the hell is wrong with the 2 of you is it because of me?" you asked and you didn't have to guess.

Kai and Baekhyun look at each other, "Guys I have to scold you because my husbands never had this kind of problem." you said and they look down, "So you we should really stay being your brothers?" Kai asked and Baekhyun elbowed him, Kai glared at Baekhyun he was trying hard not to punch his hyung.

"Sorry ______-ah." Kai said and you turned to Baekhyun "Ne ________-ah minanhae." he said and you shook your head 'Not to me! apologize to each other!" 

They glared at each other, you stomped your foot and they were startled, you cleared your throat and they bowed at you and they said in unison, "Mianhaeyo." you smiled but before you let them go.

"I would like to take this chance to-" you smirked at them, "TO BEAT YOU UP!" You pulled Kai and you whacked his head and you whacked Baekhyun's head also.

"Come on admit it the 2 of you need it." you said and they giggled at you, "Now I want you to apologize to your brothers okay?" you said and the 2 of them walk towards the 4 and they apologized.

You smiled at the sight of it but you know this won't stop the 2 of them from loving you.

------>

Kai and Baekhyun are at peace but that won't stop them from loving you