Chapter 7-Hyewon's sudden visit because of....Jaejinnie!

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=892TrODO3Rc-->Bigbang ft.2ne1 Lollipop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6 in the morning and "_______ agasshi wake up now you still have French lessons." Sungjong shook you and you covered his mouth and said "5 more minutes! butler Lee please!" He sighed and said "Agasshi if you don't get up I will call your umma!" You shot up and said "Okay, okay you don't have to be a mom to me ya know?" he sighed and said "Agasshi please!" you rolled your eyes and said "Okay okay ahjumma!" you stummbled towards the bathroom and Sungjong sighe and walked out of your room where the other 6 are waiting for him to come out. "So how did it go maknae?" he glared at Dongwoo and "She is freaking evil!" he exploded. "Calm down maknae!" Sungyeol said. "How would I calm down she called me an ahjumma and she even called me mom AISH!" he said. "Sacrifice maknae Ahyoung noona is needing for a our help." Sungjong sighed.

 

After your French class you shook your head and said "Aigoo my head is hurting Yah! Seo Jaejin do you want to go horse riding later?" he smiled and said "Sure noonanim but wait do you still have Tagalog class later?" You shook your head and said "I'm finished with it last year." he smiled "So noonanim your saengil is almost near what are you planning to do? Do you want to go to Europe?" you shook your head and said "Europe? I spent 10 months there last year.", "How about Philippines?" you smiled "Good idea I want to go there since Hyewon works there I'll pay her a visit." He paused "Wait Hyewon noona? the girl that-" he got cutted when "_____agasshi you have a visitor." The head butler said "Who is it butler Park?" he moved away from the door and. 

 

"Hey chick!" your eyes widened and Jaejin started to mummble some words. "Hy-Hyewon?" She smiled and said "HEY!!! YAH JANG______ how are you now?" you smiled and asked "Why are you here?" she smiled and whispered "Because your cousin is here." you sighed "Okay what about Jaejin?" she smiled "Aw! ______ you are aware that I like him ever since childhood." you smiled and said " I'm aware of that!" she smiled and run beside Jaejin. "Aigoo the cute Seo Jaejin is here!" she pinched Jaejin's cheeks and You sighed "Hyewonnie kaja I'll introduce you to my butlers." she smiled and her smile faded "Wait butlers?! how many are they?" you smiled and said "Seven." her eyes widened "Woah! Seven really?" Jaejin smiled and said "Hyewon noona what are you doing here?" she smiled and said "Because of you! my cute cute Jaejinnie!" Jaejin smiled and you pushed Hyewon and said "Come on girl!" You faced Jaejin and he smiled "Gomawo noonanim!" you smiled and said "Go to the stables and I'll meet you in 15 minutes but I'm with Hyewon." he smiled and said "It's okay noonanim and also I'll beat you this time." he smirked and you smirked back at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------->

Here is chapter 7!

Here is an introduction to Lee Hyewon.

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3