Chapter 49-Paradise part.1

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Okay for a special request here is another lovey dovey moment this time breakfast :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGaFRFVovbo

----------

The next morning came and you were the first to wake up you glided towards the kitchen to drink some water but your eyes widened and Woohyun.

He was all out of being the perfect husband but then you smiled because his hair was tied up like a stuck fountain. 

Then he was flipping pancakes on the air then he caught it, You suddenly said "I'm thinking If you were a hubby of someone else I wonder what would you feel?'

He turned and said "Oh ______-ah well I would prefer you calling me your 3rd husband than to be called a hubby of someone else."

You giggled and he said "Come on _______-ah who are we kidding you love me and I love you back." you smiled and you peck him on his cheek. "Yeah then go on continue or want me to help?" 

He look at you and "________-ah? you are cooking?" you smiled and said "Well actually I don't know how to." he smiled and said "Araso I'll teach sometime but in the mean time you wait outside araso I don't want you to have burns in gashes." he kissed you on your lips and you did what he said.

You waited on your veranda

The others woke up and greeted you with their angelic faces and all of them peck you on your cheek before sitting suddenly Woohyun came out followed by some of the maids.

"Today's breakfast is what I call the perfect english breakfast." you giggled and he then placed the plates and you smiled at him.

Then there he laid 3 sets of breakfast....

"Hyung are we not eating lunch?" Hoya asked and he smiled "Well since it's 6am I decided to just fuel you guys up then we go swimming how about that?" you smiled and said "That would be nice I would like to!" 

Woohyun smiled and said "Then what are we waiting for let's eat."

All of you started to eat and as expected Woohyun is truly the ideal husband because of his cooking skills.

"Woohyun-oppa where did you learn to cook?" he smiled and it was hard for him to talk about a certain name. "Well mianhae ______-ah if I'll utter this name well I got inspired because of Ahyoung-noona she was cooking us breakfast everyday." You smiled and said "Oh so Ahyoung-ssi must be the one who acted as your umma." all of them nodded.

Sungyeol suddenly threw a pun that made you spit out your orange juice. "Sungyeol oppa stop it." He then had the best idea "_______-ah saranghae." okay that totally shut you up.

"________-ah you have something here." Sungkyu said and he wipped it away, "Thank you Sungkyu oppa." then something occured to you.

"It's your birthday today right?" Sungkyu smiled and you said "So that's why Woohyun-oppa made a 3 coursed breakfast." you smiled and said "Aigoo Sungkyu oppa talk more!" you stood up and rushed towards your room to get your present for him.

You smiled and called Jaejin to deliver a cake then so what happened Jaejin was just around the coastline waiting for your call in other words he was in the other villa 3 miles away from yours.

You smiled and gave him the cake and you sang the birthday song with the others and then you gave him your present.

He smiled and said "Gomawoyo wifey." he said and he peck you on your cheek.

Then there he smiled with his eyes disappearing, "Cheon maneyo hubby." then all of them played with the cake and the one who was affected most was Woohyun.

------------------------------->

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INFINITE'S LEADER KIM SUNGKYU~!!!!

HEHE BIRTHDAY CHAPTER FOR SUNGKYU :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN~!

<3