Chapter 66-Our Angels

My 7 butlers?!

 

[A/N:This chapter will be filled with baby pictures hehe courtesy of the Hello baby cute babies so hehehe and also get to know another addition to the characters the EXO members on the next chapter :)) here is chapter 66~!]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJwetvdmMU

----

"Appa I want ice cream!", "Aigoo Lauren you might get tummy aches." Hoya sweetly answered his daughter.

"Appa I want one too!", "Dayoung-ah later okay let's wait for your umma." Sungjong answered daughter.

"APPA! I WANT ONE!", "Aish Mason don't yell at appa's ear." Sungyeol lightly scolded Mason with a smile.

"Appa buy me one like Lauren noona, Dayoung noona and Mason hyung.", "Aigoo Leo-ah araso I'll buy you let's wait for your umma okay?" L told his little aegi Leo.

"Appa I want ice cream too!", Dongwoo carried his aegi Mavin. "Araso Mavin-ah just you wait for your umma~!" Dongwoo kissed his aegi's cheek and little Mavin smiled at him.

"Appa I want ice cream too! umma is taking too long!", "Aigoo Yoogeun-ah please calm down your umma it still getting ready." Woohyun told his baby.

"Appa where is the ice cream and umma?", "Wait just for a while maknae Maden." Sungkyu said as he touched his aegi's nose.

"Hey babies sorry umma's late!" you said and they smiled "Ooh..." All of them chimed and the 2 noonas rushed towards you "Omo! umma is so pretty!" you smiled and hugged the 2 girls.

"Umma why only the noonas how about us?" Mason asked and you smiled "Oh alright come on my boys." they wiggled out of their appa's arms and they rushed to you. "Uwa smells really sweet." Maden said, "Aww...thank you my angel." you kissed Maden's forehead and then.

"Hey how about your hubbies?" Hoya asked, "Psh!" you said and all 7 of them kissed you. 

"So let's go to your uncle Jaejin guys." you said and they scrambled out in their cute outfits.

You smiled at the 7 who are trying hard with the kids, "Oh Mason." Sungyeol said as Mason was messing up his hair. "Lauren noona!" Maden called their noona, "What is it maknae?" Maden put on his smile and hugged his noona's waist. You smiled and Sungkyu pulled his Maden up.

"Yah don't bother your noona." Sungkyu said and Maden smiled, "APPA!" Mason began to yell as he saw a scary painting in your cousin's house.

Suddenly, "APPA _______-komo is here!" a kid yelled

"OH! They are here jagiya!" Jaejin yelled and Hyewon came out carrying a baby boy and a baby girl pulling Jaejin's leg.

 

"Oh Hyejin please don't pull appa's pants down." She giggled and your kids are hiding behind there appas.

"Oh ______-ah meet our little Jaewon." you smiled and you waved "Annyeonghaseyo little Jaewon." he smiled and waved, "Hello Hyejin-ah meet my daughters Lauren and Dayoung." you said and Hyejin smiled she pulled the 2 and yelled "Let's play!"

You smiled and you turned to your 5 boys, "Alright Jaewon go play with your hyungs." Jaewon smiled and pulled the 5 with them. "Hey wait up!" Maden yelled and he rushed with the others.

------->

Chapter 66 is here for you guys~!!! See your little aegis heheh <3