Chapter 83-Forever my princess

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Guys are you okay with individual chapters before I make the final chapter? if it is then It would go up until 90 chapters.....If you want then I'll do it for you guys ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ecTnPKAV8&feature=g-all-u

----

You are walking by the pool and you smiled at the memories you made with your butlers the moment they changed every bit of you. 

"Hey wifey." you turned to see Woohyun there smiling and a giant smirk plastered on his face.

"Woohyun what's with that smirk and please not now." you said and he smiled at you, "Oh Princess I have no intentions okay I just want to hug you and love you." he said and you smile at him and you pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo you are too cute." you said and Woohyun smiled at you.

"Well this is where Yoogeun got his good looks from wifey." he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and he pulled you closer, he knocked his forhead against your forehead and he kissed your nose. 

He look at you and he kissed you on your cheeks and on your lips, "Woohyun." you said he locked his eyes with you and he pecked you on your lips again and then he cupped your face and he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"My lovely princess." he muttered and you look at him weirdly, "Waeyo Woohyun?" you asked him and he smiled "Will you forgive me after I do this?" he asked.

"Do what?" you asked him

He pulled you closer to him and he took a step back and then he smiled at you, "Woohyun what are you planning to do?" you asked him and he smiled and he took another step back until the 2 of you fell down into the pool.

The 2 of you sank down and his arms are still around your waist and he pulled your chin and he kissed you, Woohyun wanted to back away because he can't breathe but he pulled you even closer and the 2 of you stayed under for over a minute already.

You pulled back and you headed to the surface and you inhaled deeply and Woohyun appeared next to you and he smiled at you and you wiped the water of your face to get a clearer view of Woohyun. You look at Woohyun and there he was angelically smiling at you.

"Woohyun." you said and he pulled your arm and he brushed your wet hair over your ear and he smiled at you again for the nth time. "Woohyun why are you smiling?" you asked him and he look at you with loving eyes.

"Why am I smiling?" he asked and you nodded at him.

"Yah is that even a question?" he asked you and you gave him a weird look "Woohyun!" you said and he look at you and he smiled again. "Goodness wifey who wouldn't smile when they are around you." he said and you softened, "Well L.joe oppa." you said and he pulled your chin to face him.

"Wifey he is gone now don't you let yourself remind you of that pain." he said and you smiled at him and he hugged you. "Oh wifey If you dare cry I'll be the father of your 9th child." he said and you pulled back and you gave him a devastated look. "WOOHYUN!" you yelled and he giggled "It's just a joke wifey I don't want you to be in pain anymore." he said and you gave him a soft smile.

"But if you would give out an oppurtunity I would really be honored to be that person." he said and you send death glares at him.

"Okay I'll shut my mouth." he said and you smiled at him, "You know Woohyun I never really imagined I would have 8 kids and my eldest is turning 8 next next month and how would I get my mind straight when you are talking about the 9TH already." you said and Woohyun scratched the back of his head and he smiled "Well I just don't want to be under-estimated by Hoya." he said and you smiled at him.

"Jagiya." you said and his eyes widened "All of you are equal to me understand I love you guys okay." you said and you kissed Woohyun on his cheek.

He helped you get out of the pool and he wrapped at towel around you and he said "Jagiya huh?" he said and you smiled at him.

He sat beside you and he wrapped one arm around your shoulder and he said "This is forever my princess." he said and he kissed you on your cheek.

~~~~~>

Chapter 83~!!! <3 next up is Myungsoo.