Chapter 73-Agasshi I can't just be your oppa

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: This chapter is when Baekhyun was showing you some feelings and you thought it was something weird.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0l7pJSTtg

----

After that moment with Hoya you went out of the room with your left leg shaking a little and he smiled at you and he pecked you on your cheek. "I love you." he said and he walk towards the kitchen leaving you there.

You sighed *There goes my 3 month restrain from this kind of activity I hate you Hoya!* you yelled in your mind and you walk towards your room.

But before you entered it you found your oppa's door open, Curious you poked your head inside and you bumped on someone.

"OW!" you said and you look up to see Baekhyun rubbing his forehead, "Oh Baekhyun oppa mianhae." you said and he smiled at you. 

"What's up agasshi?" he asked and you smiled "Nothing I'm just bored since my kids are with their appas." you said he smiled back at you and "They aren't here except Kai he is sleeping."

"Oh." you said and he ruffled your hair, "YAH!" you yelled and he snickered, He stuck his tongue out and you whacked him and that caught him really hard.

"OW!" he said and your eyes widened "Oh mianhaeyo are you okay?" you asked and he smiled.

"Ne I'm fine." he said and you sighed in relief, "So let's go to the stables?" he asked and you nodded at him, 

"Agasshi do you want to ride?" he asked and you shook your head, "No you go if you want to." you said and he smiled "Fine then let's go." he pulled you towards the garden and he was smiling at you.

"What are we doing here?" you asked and he look at his watch and there the sprinklers opened and your eyes widened "WAA!" you yelled and he smiled at your cuteness. Your sundress was now soaked and he was also soaked.

You hit him hard on his arm, "OW! what did I do?" he asked you and you glared at him, "Because of you I'm now soaked!" you said and he smiled.

"Aye! like you don't want to get rid of the heat." he teased and you glared at him.

"Aww our dongsaeng won't approve." he teased and you whacked him and he doged away, "YAH!" you yelled and you started to chase him.

"Catch me if you can!" he yelled and you glared at him, He stuck his tongue out and you chased after him around the garden and the sprinklers were still on and he started to laugh at you and you also started to laugh along with him.

You smiled at him and he was about to rush away but you caught him just before he could escape, "Gotcha!" you said and he smiled at your cuteness.

"Alright I surrender." he said and you shook your head "No you don't." you said and he started to wiggle out of your arms and the moment he slipped out of your grasp he started to tickle you on your sides, "Take this and that!" he said and you were giggling along with his tickles.

"Stop it!" you said while laughing, "No can do I will not." he said and you accidentally slipped and you landed on the grass, Baekhyun accidentally dropped on you and your eyes widened. He look up to see your face and he started to blush so bad, *Woah she is prettier this close.* he said in his mind.

You lightly tapped him and he snapped out of it, He was blushing and you look at him and he shot up and "Mianhaeyo." he said and you smiled at him "It's okay." you said and he scratched the back of his neck and you smiled at him. "Baekhyun oppa I told you don't call me agasshi I'm your dongsaeng." you told him but that word rang in his head.

*Oppa am I really just your oppa?* he asked in his mind, He pulled you up and he faced you.

He inhaled "_________-agasshi can I ask you something?" he asked you and you nodded.

"Sure you can ask me anything what is my purpose being your dongsaeng." you said and he wants to crumple that word out. He held you on your shoulders and he inhaled.

"Agasshi I can't just be your oppa." he said and your eyes widened, "What are you trying to say?" you asked him and he smiled 

"I like you." he said and your eyes widened.

You shook your head and you gave him a small smile and you bowed "I-I have to go." you said and you ran out of his sight.

~~~~

On your way back to the house you bumped onto Woohyun and he smiled at you, "Hey are you okay?" he asked and you nodded, "Ne I'm fine." you said and he hugged you, "Come on our kids are waiting for you." he said and you followed him.

------>

Baekhyun just confessed to you what will you do?