Chapter 31-Feelings from all of them part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tkm20xY4nw-->B2ST's I like you the best

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a Saturday you are walking down the stairs suddenly Woohyun run towards you and "Agasshi!" you look at him and "Oh! Butler Nam waeyo?" he smiled and said "Come on agasshi! quickly I made you your favorite breakfast~!" he said with his aegyo. You walk in the kitchen with him guiding you. "There agasshi your favorite Heart shaped pancakes with strawberries plus your favorite marshmallows and I also took the liberty of squeezing you a fresh orange juice." You smiled at him and said "Uwa! Thank you butler Nam~! you'll always be my favorite cook." 

After the breakfast Woohyun made you, He said "Agasshi go to the veranda." You look at him and "Are you ordering your agasshi?" His eyes widened and "Uh...Chaesunghamnida agasshi!" you look at him and smiled "I'm just kidding." he sighed in relief as Myungsoo was waiting there. "Agasshi annyeonghaseyo!" you look at him and asked "What's with the guitar?" he smiled and he started to pluck the strings.

You look at him and he started to sing "If I ever lose my power to fly then your love takes me high I will always be true to you and sometimes I think I might lose it all guess the chances are small cause you hold me close I feel you near don't let go say you'll always be here so just hold me tight and I'll be fine Dreaming you will always be mine~!" You look at him and he said "Agasshi now go near the pool." you nodded and you walk towards the pool but when you got there Sungyeol was there sitting alone on the swing.

Sungyeol ran towards you and asked you to sit there. He look at you and said "Ready agasshi I'll just say some phrases I hope you can understand." you nodded and he smiled.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you." He said and you look at him weirdly and then "If beauty were time, you'd be eternity." You blushed with what he said and he smiled " For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me." He wiggled his eye brows and you laughed and said "Aigoo Butler Yeol!" he smiled and said "Sorry, but you owe me a drink." You look at him weirdly and you asked him "Why?" he smiled and said " Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine." You giggled and lastly "So agasshi your name is Jang_____ right?" you nodded and "Do you want to be a Lee?" you look at him with a smile and said "Maybe!" he smiled and pinched your cheeks.

---------------------------->

Chapter 31 is here!

Yep! it's Nam Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol~!!!

Next chapter would be Kim Sungkyu, Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo~!!!

Hehehe :)

Just came from our Prom practice :)

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe~!

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!!!

<3