Chapter 48-1234 I LOVE YOU

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~!!! This chapter is going to involve all 7 members of Infinite :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9u3c65LHIY

-----------

After that moment with Sugyeol you went out with him to the living room and all of them were lying on the couch and some on the floor.

"Yah guys are you that tired?" you asked and all 6 of them shook their heads "We just can't stand the beauty of this place." Dongwoo said and it was almost 6 you smiled and said "Come on guys let's watched the sunset!"

All of you rushed out and their eyes widened when they saw the beauty of the sky. "UWA!" all of them exclaimed you smiled at them and an idea popped in your head.

"Sungjong oppa...TAG YOUR IT!!!" Sungjong's eyes widened and he chased after you. You rushed towards Woohyun and "Oppa help." The word Oppa made him froze and then "Hyung your it!" Sungjong tagged Woohyun and he snapped out of his daze.

"WAH?" he look at Sungkyu and he immidiately rushed towards Sungkyu and tagged him. "HYUNG YOUR IT~!" Woohyun said teasingly.

Sungkyu dusted off his pants and he look at you and "_________-ah I'm coming~!" your eyes widened and "OH NO!" You run towards Dongwoo and run passed Hoya and you jumped onto Hoya's back and you yelled "OPPA RUN~!!!" 

He smirked and "Good choice _________-ah." knowing Hoya's athletic skills he run towards no where.

He then ditched you by passing you to Sungkyu. "So _______-ah you are it~!" you smirked and said "Dongwoo-oppa~!" his eyes widened and he ran like hell but Sungyeol started laughing so you chased him and he ended up screaming so loud.

You jumped onto Sungyeol and the 2 of you landed on the sand and you ended up laughing. "Yah ______-ah it hurts." you pouted and said "Aw it's okay..." you kissed him on his cheek and all of their eyes widened.

"YAH WHAT ABOUT US!?" your eyes widened and "Uh okay araso...." All of them smiled and you asked them to "Yah close your eyes." They all followed it and you said "No peeking....araso if you do I'll kill you." 

You pulled Sungyeol and asked him a favor "Please?" you asked in a whisper.

He smiled and nodded then he kissed them all on the cheeks, you ended up laughing silently when they open their eyes they saw you on the sand laughing hard. Then they turned to Sungyeol who was wearing lipstick.

"YAH!!!" you giggled and said "Araso...." You kissed them all on their cheeks.

"Agasshi listen to this." Sungjong said

"1234 ______-ah SARANGHAEYO~!" they said in unison

------------------->

Chapter 48 is here :))

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

KAMSAHAMNIDA

<3