Chapter 24-Let's start again sorry for the rude attitude part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KRnM3CRykY--> Dalmatian's Really Really

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV:

It's Saturday in the morning and you were still sleeping when "Agasshi?" you pulled the pillow and stuffed it above your head and, "Shut up and go away!" Sungyeol huffed and said "Come on agasshi you are going to meet up with uh.....oh...hehe agasshi Chaesunghamnida but you have to meet up with Lee Chanhee." your eyes widened "MWORAGO?!" you shot up and Sungyeol was surprised. "I know agasshi that you hate this namja but you have to since your appa wants you to meet up with him again." you face-palmed yourself and "UGH!" then you lay flat on your bed. "WAEYO?! I FREAKING HATE THAT GU-" Sungyeol covered your mouth and said "Shhhh....agasshi your appa is here with your umma." your eyes widened you yanked Sungyeol's hand from your mouth and glared at him "What are they doing here?" Sungyeol shrugged and "They are here because they want to check up on you since you are not studying your Mandarin agasshi." Hoya reminded and you shifted your glare on him. "What are you talking about I finished Mandarin 3 weeks ago." Hoya smirked "Tsk Tsk agasshi." he waves his index finger and said "Yeah you were done but you got all D's your appa wants you to have grades higher than those since your Tagalog grades are A you have to do the same so.....-" before he could continue "Butler Howon shut up or I'll.....-" He stuck his tongue out and said "Mehrong!" you got a little frustrated and chased him. "Oh boy!" muttered Sungyeol as he walk out of the room and "Is that ________?" he nodded and said "Ne sir it's your daughter." he spun around and bowed "Well she has gotten skinnier than before.", "Ne sir she is always skipping dinner and she is always out with friends and of course meeting up with the possible fiances out there."  Your appa smiled at him and left.

 

After the chase you got frustrated and dumped yourself on the couch. "Oh! DAMN IT!" you threw the pillow and "Woops!" Woohyun caught it "Aw...waeyo agasshi did something happened?" You just glared at Woohyun and said "Get lost butler Nam not in the mood." Woohyun smiled and said "If you say so agasshi..." he walked away and "Oh! agasshi I just remembered your appa told me that you should be prepared in an hour or else your car goes bye bye." then he left you sitting on the couch dumbfounded "Wait what?"  Sungkyu smiled and said "_________agasshi you have 55 minutes left before Goodbye baby goodbye~!!!" you threw the pillow towards him and he just laughed and said "Come agasshi." you smiled and followed him. "Kyu oppa." you muttered and he stared at you "Agasshi what did you just call me?" you look at him stunned and said "Oh nothing I said uh....Kyuhyun oppa not you." He nodded with a teasing look and you immidiately gave him a smack on the head. "Ow....Agasshi wae?" you smiled and said "Nothing much but! you should listen butler Kyu carefully araso since I'll only say it once......Kamsahamnida." he smiled and teased "What I did not here you did you just said Kamsahamnida?" you knitted your eyebrows together and glared at him and he shut the hell up.

 

You arrive at your destination starbucks you shut the car door loud and "Agasshi just remember we are all here for you plus bring doryeonim inside." Woohyun said while pushing Jaejin towards you "Are you okay with butler Nam's plan?" he nodded and said "I wouldn't leave you alone there noonanim." you smiled and said "Kaja!" the 2 of you entered the said coffee shop and at your surprise there were many girls surrounding a table. "Noonanim is a kpop idol here?" you shrugged and said "I don't know and question why would a kpop idol stop by here and chill when he or she is aware of the surrounding hmm..." Jaejin raised his hands in defeat. "You got me noonanim." you smiled at him and proceeded in looking for Lee Chanhee or aka Chunji. You walk towards the counter and saw the face of the guy who's being crowded by the girls. "Tsk Tsk....this namja really knows how to lure girls." The bar man look at you and said "Do you know him?" you faced him and said "Ne he is well I-", "YOU ARE OMONA!!!! JANG______?" you look at him weirdly and said "Uh....no I'm not." he wagged his index finger infront of you and said "Don't lie ______ agasshi." your eyes widened "Uh..please don't call me-"  then the next thing you knew you've been crowded in by cameras and namjas saying "Agasshi take me take me!" you shook your head and Chunji look up and saw you being harrassed by cameras. He stood up and "Excuse me but......." all eyes went to Chunji and "Omo nae Jagiya are you okay?" you look at him and asked him "Mworagoyo jagi-" he covered your mouth and said "Chaesunghamnida but we have to talk now annyeong!" he carried you away. 

 

He smirked at you and "So you owe me big time ________agasshi." you look at him while dusting of your dress. "Wait where is Jaejinnie?" he look at you "Who?" you smiled at him but filled with sarcasm "My cousin you babo." he scoffed and asked "Mwoh? me a babo I don't think so!" You glared at him and said "Okay no time to be rude but thanks for saving me back there." he smiled and said "Okay to start this up I want to say I'm sorry for being 100% rude since I'm used to it but promise I won't do it to you." shock founded you and "What so you're not a 100% ert?" he sighed and said "I was never a ert okay it was my mistake on doing something to you and chaesunghamnida." You look at him and he again angelically smiled at you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------->

OMG!!!! FINALLY AFTER 10 CENTURIES I GOT THE CHANCE TO UPDATE

I'm really sorry if I haven't updated that much

I was tied with schedule at school

100 Mianhes to everyone!!!

I'm really sorry!!!!

wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida!

<3

Ppyong~!!! :*