Chapter 41-Revealing my secret

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Here is the explanation behind CAP's true identity and by chapter 43 or 44 we'll proceed to what will happen next. So stay tuned.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WDAZd-Qirc&feature=g-vrec&context=G2a35a21RVAAAAAAAAAA

---------

(CAP's Chapter)

Okay I'll start off with this. Hi my name is Bang Minsoo aka CAP and for almost 5 years I've been keeping this secret a really big secret even my close friends don't know. I'am actually the presiden't son not for a major company but the country of South Korea.

Being the youngest out of the 3 sons I'm the one with much attention compared to my hyungs. When I was 14 I asked my dad to just enroll me to a homeschool program so no bodyguards around me and above that girls. My dad told me that when I reach the age of 19 my current age now I should find myself a girl that I would marry and live with for the rest of my life.

I was like seriously can I do that? I cannot even imagine myself having a family on my own so what I did was a very stupid choice. I choose to live in a secret, I go to clubs and there I meet girl but girls that I don't really like. 

My mother she insisted that I should go to these parties, Parties of the big time business men well known, take ______-ah's appa for example. I went to their party and there I met her.

Just by one look I could tell she is the one my heart has been yearning for. After a hopeless search I finally found the one after passing through an oceanful of girls I finally found the special pearl. She was the one.

Ah okay okay okay enough with my useless poetry so that night before ______-ah's release from the hospital me, Jaejin and Chunji had a sleepover in their mansion and wow their mansion is nothing compared to our house. Then the next morning came it was noisy downstairs even Chunji woke up because of it.

We took a peek downstairs and man! it was ________-ah's granfather well I could tell he was an . "Shut up fugly ! who told you to marry 7 guys well not just guys but your butlers." Woah! he has a mouth of a drunkard, even though that's still your grand daughter you don't have to call her a . There I could see her there on the floor when she said. "IT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN YOU MOTHER EFFIN PEDO!" Fight _______-ah! but all of a sudden he kicked her on the stomach. HEY YOU OLD FREAK! that was so unfair. But Sungkyu her butler couldn't hold it any longer he rushed towards him and he said "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU OLD HAG DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY OR ELSE I'LL ING TURN YOU INTO ASHES AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ME IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! MY WIFE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME, IF YOU DARE HURT HER AGAIN I PROMISE YOU YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" That made me smile for the first time a person to defend the person I love but wait It would be better if it was me. "That ." Chunji muttered. The 2 butlers yelled as well even the other one confronted him. When all of them are looking after ______-ah her grandfather pulled out a gun and my eyes widened "Chunji come on!" Chunji look at me and said "Where?!" I look down and said "_______-ah!" he look down and his eyes widened. And damn it Chunji he jusst pulled me and I almost fell.  My heart was pacing and I suddenly blocked _____-ah and Chunji as well. "NO!" I yelled and "Shoot them you have to shoot us too!" Chunji said. Suddenly he said "That's easy to do!" I glared at him and what's left to do is reveal my secret. "Will you dare and kill the president's son?" all of their eyes widened and I stood there firm dedicated to protect the woman I love.

----------------------------->

Chapter 41 is here~!!

[A/N: I guess I have to reveal the next chapter will be about CHANHEE :)]

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida!

<3