Chapter 28-The great escape

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbYyNtAGyM--> SNSD's Run devil run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widened as you quickly ran out of the place. "Damn you Jaejin~!!!!" you yelled as you run as fast as you could. "GIRLS QUICKLY RUN HER DOWN." but on their choice they are so wrong for competing with South Korea's fastest girl. "WHY IS SHE THAT FAST?! WAIT THAT IS JANG______!!!!" A girl yelled and all of them stopped causing the people infront of them to be shoved away. "HEY!!!" random people saying the same word to them. "PSH! wht=y are we doing this we are competing with a cheetah here." you on the other still continued running you even threw your shoes away. Your cousin on the other hand was talking to himself. "I'm so dead later why did I do this to _____-noonanim?" he face-palmed himself causing him to yelp. "OW!" he said and all the ahjummas stared at him. "Uh Chaesunghamnida!" he bowed and rushed out. "I better go home to Injung noona before _____-noonanim can track me down and kill me." he stopped and "Oh wait Injung noona would just ignore me uh.....ah! to Byunghun hyung! wait is he at home? aish chincha wae am I like this?" and as Jaejin threw his tantrums on Hyewon passed by and "Oh! Jaejin?" he turned and "Hyewon-noona!" she smiled and "Where are you headed?" he paused and "Uh...noona can I stay with you for a while?" she look at him and "Waeyo what happened where is ______?" he awkwardly smiled and said "Well uh noonanim is being chased by crazy fan girls of mine." he said and Hyewon said "Ah araSO?! say what?! aigoo you should call her now or I will call the police." His eyes widened "UH PLEASE NO!!!" he said and rushed after you. "What's wrong with him?" Hyewon shrugged it off and walk towards her car and tried to call you."

 

"I'm almost there I have to endure..." you said to yourself tired of running. Well ou really are since you already ran 5km. "ALMOST THERE ENDURE IT_______." you told yourself and you finally reached your house. "Butler Jung open the door." he smiled and when he saw your condition messy dress, dirty feet, covered with sweat and dirt covering your entire body. "uh _____-agasshi is that you?" you nodded and said "Ne it's me let me in now!" you demanded without any hesitation he opened the gates. "Agasshi did you join the marathon?" you glared at him and walk towards the garden.

"Ugh! Jaejin!!' you said while walking down the garden you ran to your room and "Agasshi what happened to you?" asked the 7 and "Don't ask please ask my cousin when he gates back and BTW please I'll use the pool can you ready my things and I want some strawberry shake okay? thanks guys!" you said and rushed upstairs. all 7 of them blinked at each other "Is she okay?" Sungkyu asked and "She seems okay but she doesn't look okay." Dongwoo added. "Why is she so calm even she looks like a rally victim?" Woohyun asked "We can't know that until doryeonim gets home." Hoya said, "Ne hyung's right." Sungyeol said and "Which hyung?" Myungsoo added "All of them  L hyung even though agasshi looks like that she still is beautiful.' Sungjong said.

You are now enjoying your swimming when "NOONANIM~!!!!" you look up and "NOONANIM I'm so sorry." you glared at him and said "Jaejin jebal don't do that again please!!!!" he nodded and "Okay okay chaesunghamnida noonanim." after a few minutes "________-ah?" you look up and "BYUNGHUN OPPA?!"

--------------------------------------------->

Chapter 28 is here~!!!!!

Jeongmal mianhe!!!!!

I was about to update but couldn't

I was about to update on the 12th but I couldn't 

Since I watched ZE:A's mall tour

MIANHE~!!!!!!

BTW they are so handsome and MINWOO is so cute~!!!!!

Wait for the next chapter~!!!!

Please subscribe~!!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!!!

<3

ppyong~!!! :*