Chapter 57-I owe you one, Part 2

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Okay here is chapter 57 with another dramatic lines.....I LOVE YOU GUYS~!!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTNiASheME

---------

"She is now stable the operation was successful you can now visit her." The doctor said and all of them hugged the doctor and all of them rushed to your room.

When they entered the room all of them broke down and started crying, "I knew she could make!" Jaejin said they all are smiling and crying at the same time, "I just can't stop crying!" Myungsoo confessed. 

"Who wouldn't?" Sungjong asked his hyung and Myungsoo hugged him all of them where relieved, "Thank God she's fine!" Woohyun said with tears running down his smiling face.

"I have no proper words for now." Sungkyu confessed, Then night fell and all of them where still attentive to you when your eyes flutterd open and Sungyeol rushed to your side "________-ah?" you smiled at him "Sungyeol-oppa." you said weakly and he smiled. "Guys she's awake!" Sungyeol yelled and one by one they came.

"_______-ah?" you smiled while closing your eyes "Sungkyu-oppa." he smiled, "Jagiya?" you smiled still eyes closed "Woohyun oppa I know it's you." he smiled and tears run down his cheeks.

"Yo!" eyes closed you heard the voice and then "Dongwoo oppa." he smiled and he pushed L forward. "Yah open your eyes will you." you smiled and you opened your eyes and you saw L with mixed emotions. "Hey Myungsoo oppa." he smiled and he your hair aside.

"Are you feeling better?" Sungjong asked and you nodded. "Wait what happened?" you asked and all of them look at each other and Jaejin spoke. "Well noonanim you were shot again." you recalled and you remembered. "What happened next?" you asked and then "Your kidney was damaged." Sungyeol said and you turned to him.

"What happened after that?" you asked all of them hesitated "Ahyoung noona donated her kidney to you." tears suddenly rushed out of your eyes. "Where is she?" you asked and all of them look at each other "Hyewon noona is with her for a while she wanted to check up on her." Jaejin said

You smiled at them "Ahyoung unni..." you muttered "Sungkyu oppa can you call the doctor for me?" he nodded and he called the doctor, The doctor came in and "Ne agasshi what is it?" you smiled at him "I want mrs. Lee Ahyoung to share this room with me asap." you said in a weak manner.

"Keunde agasshi.", "Just do it now." you said and he nodded. 

"________-ah waeyo?" you smiled at Hoya and "I owe her one." you said and after 10 minutes they came with Ahyoung on her hospital bed.

"__________-agasshi what is this?" Ahyoung asked and you smiled at her. "You already told me many times that you owed me something but now I owe you my life." you told her and she smiled.

"Agasshi don't thank me I was a part of your cousin-", "Well I don't care about my y cousin I only care about you being away from her witchy deeds." she giggled

"You know agasshi I owe you my life for giving me another chance on proving I could be someone better." you smiled at her "Unni I owe you one too can't you see you gave me another chance in living." you answered back smiling, She smiled at you "You're calling me unni?" she asked and you nodded.

"Agasshi I have to thank you with a lot of things too starting with taking good care of the boys and making them more responsible in any aspect you give them." you smiled at her, "Unni I thank you for everything else."

The 9 of them stepped out and let the 2 of you have your conversation but one thing's for sure you and Ahyoung are not rivals anymore.

------------------------->

Chapter 57 here hehehe double update~!!! THANK YOU GUYS~!! <3 I can't do anything but to thank you all SARANGHAEYO~!!! <3