Chapter 36-I won't let you go

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBpbGcJsgSE

--

Injung made her way out and she rushed towards the back where Sungyeol was beaten up.

"Come on Hoya-hyung!" Sungyeol yelled "Are you crazy we can't just leave her here." Hoya yelled back. 

"You're the one who's crazy I didn't say leave her here! Let's go before her crazy cousin comes back!" Sungyeol said.

Hoya gave Sungyeol a look and he carried you bridal style, "You dimwitted idiot why are you carrying her you are weaker than me." Sungyeol said and Hoya glared at him and said "Shut up! just help me okay she's losing too much blood and if you want her to wake up and hear those words she told me a while ago then shut the hell up and help me." Hoya said angrily.

Sungyeol nodded and the 2 of them rushed towards the front yard. 

It was too dark and they can't see where they are going. "Sungyeol wait stop for a while." Hoya said and "Hyung what is it?" Hoya knitted his brows together and he said "I can smell the sea." He said and Sungyeol squinted his eyes and said "Shoot we are near the- oh fudge!" he said while he tried to feel the thin air by his foot.

"Hyung let's step back I can feel we are near the edge of the pier." Sungyeol said, "Yeah I can feel it too." Hoya said

But the moment they stepped back Sungyeol accidentally stepped on a rock and made his foot bleed.

"Ow! HYUNG MY FOOT!" Sungyeol accidentally let you go and Hoya yelled "SUNGYEOL NO!" 

You almost fell into the water but Hoya was able to pull you.

You faintly opened your eyes when you felt the thug on your arm and you smiled at Hoya and said "Ho-hoya ....let go."

Hoya's eyes widened and he said "No I won't let you go I'm not the guy who'll give up on you!"

You smiled and said "Come on Hoya this is my time let go of me."

"SHUT UP! I WON'T DO THAT I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!" he yelled and out of no where.

"Yeah I won't let that happen too!" Sungyeol said and that sentence made you not to loose hope.

"Sungyeol on the count of 3 let's pull her up." Hoya said and "1, 2, 3 PULL!" 

The 2 of them pulled you up and the 2 of them enveloped you in their arms "We are not going to loose our agasshi, You know you are very special to us. We can't live without you!" The 2 of them smiled and look at you.

The moment Sungyeol touched your neck his eyes widened and he yelled 

"HYUNG I CAN'T FEEL HER PULSE!"

Hoya look at you and his eyes widened as well.

"I can't hear her breathing too."

Hoya pulled you up and carried you

"Come on let's go!"

The 2 of them rushed towards the hospital.

-------------------------------->

Hehe oops! cliff hanger again sorry :)

Also sorry for the cliff hanger on the previous chapter

I'll update later okay ;)

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3